complaints against children services (social services)

Suzie, FRG Adviser

complaints against children services (social services)

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:01 pm

I have moved Purdies post to this new thread.
Purdie posted- "Social services,will say you have emotionally neglected your children, they write that on everything that seem's to cover everything.
it also dose not supprise me the social worker is being difficult that is what they do.
They train as they all use the same ten plate, if you go to scotland or dorset they treat everyone the same labled by them, as failing parent's.
their name means nothing like (social ) as they are the worst kind of people whom sit in judgement of me,my god where do these people come from that can sit their and tell lie after lie and write it all as well after calling you every name under the sun,trying to get a reaction.
Thank god I put in a corperate complaint and won,but that made no difference they were told to appoligise and even at one stage offered me 500 pounds to stop the complaint but i said no and kept going .the out come was they said sorry about 5 times and within 10 weeks were back to square 1, I've writen to David Camron, several mp,s the police, the pcc, the ico,and the Lgo the Education department, and no one has taken up my complaint despite being told by the priminister,on tv this country has a good complaints system, all of the people whom I have complained to have a complaint system to stop the behaviour of being mistreated by social services.but not one off them has done their job the complaint system in this country fails."

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: complaints against children services (social services)

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Hi Purdie,

I have moved your post to this new thread-about complaints.

Best wishes,

Suzie

purdie

Re: complaints against children services (social services)

Post by purdie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Thank you SUZIE,

Back to complaining this morning I phoned the ICO apparently they have moved my complaint,
up to resolutions, this mean's that their has been in my word's ( more dodge goings on) in the department that I am complaining about.
By the Way the ICO are the people who approach the social services on your behalf for information you request but get refused, you must request this under the Subject Acess request, you can do it on line or get a friend to help you at the Libuary they have load's of computers.
If we are to be labled then make sure you have the right lable attached to your name and that everything that is being put in your child's file is a true account of what is taking place.

People are indeviduals, every parent that comes under social services, either volentry or otherwise it dose not make us all the same, we all have different levels of reasons as to why.
and should be treated accordingly.

Now an Mp just got put in jail for lieing for a whole year and kept his secret for 10, he lied to his goverment, the people who voted for him the police and the courts, he cheated on his wife so he lied to her as well.
If we lable this Mp are we to think all MP's are the same, no we judge when we see evidence in this country.

If 2000 people drive down a motorwey at christmas, and 1000 are drunk are we to assume the 1000 others are drunk, but they just got away no we wait to see the evidence.

So why is it the duty of Social Services to play the part of judge and jury over our children before we have even got into court without 1 scrap of evidence.
We are all in the same boat and dealt with in the same way not looked at as an indevidual cases,
LABELING that's why It is amazing how many Social Worker's go on sick leave the week the case comes to court because so many of them get it wrong.
I'm all for good parenting but to think I am treated like people who make the papers for their dreadfull parenting is beyond me.
The Children and Families Bill it's hardly anything to do with ( Family's ) our PM want's the Children in foster care addopted ASAP, it is costing the country Million's but did he stop to think
maybe support the parent's without family's who have no support at all before even looking into addoption.
So Many children spend thier lives looking for their birth parent's to find out one question why did you leave me, and read dreadfull stuff writen about the unsupported parent, to find they got their to late.and the parent not able to even answer what had been writen 50 year's ago.
That's what labeling and addoption and seperation dose, it should be the last resort not because this goverment has a back log of kid's in care.
Support the families who want their children back and addopt the one's who are at risk.
Because all children are not at risk !!.
Let's not forget most of the failing's within social services are the manager's and social workers.
I'm on my 4th now as the rest have left due to stress or their agency contract has run out,or like the 3rd one got court by the judge with her manager lieing in the High Court.
Don't Label everyone as a throw a parent of a thow a way child because not all of us are.
So do your subject Acess request and make sure that every thing that is in thows files are true.
Because even if the child comes home the file will be atttached to their name all of their life.