is there any good stories?

mimzy1991

is there any good stories?

Post by mimzy1991 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Was just wondering if there are any positive stories regarding CS? I have been involved with them for 2 months, got an unborn baby on child protection through no fault of my own and it seems everything seems to go down hill from there! Was just wondering how often happy endings happen :-)

littlemiss83

Re: is there any good stories?

Post by littlemiss83 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:39 am

Hi,

Am so sorry to hear about your case. I was in a similar situation, with unborn baby on child protection. In my case things weren't too bad, the outcome of the plan was for me to be supported etc. However CS did not intend to keep to the plan at all, and without telling anyone, they planned to remove my baby at birth and I had to go through care proceedings. Luckily my baby is with me as I have family support.

Best advice I can give you is follow their advice and demonstrate that you are willing to work with them, and try and get all the support you possibly can. Also, get legal advice in advance if you can.

Best of luck