failure of family court, polices and social service

min

failure of family court, polices and social service

Post by min » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:32 pm

family court granted children custody to a bigamist, fraudster, their abuser.
polices reports are full of nonsense. social workers assisted this fraudster with untruthful reports to abusing victims.

1) immigration marriage fraud who the person used fake name, fake date of birth, and fake Home Office documents for marriage registration.
2) the person didn't declare his other identities, criminal records when the person applied spouse visa & British citizenship.
3) the person never declared his 2nd wife and child during any Home Office proceedings, benefits and council housing applications. Also, he married his 2nd wife without notice his 1st wife in UK.
4) the person who got his friend writing custody forms and court formal letters by forged his 1st wife's name without her knowledge.
5) the person also has pending criminal matters in Iran, regarding false identities, assault, rape underages, etc.
6) his Identities appeared in his NI number, children birth certificates which were fake.
7) the person gave fake statements to polices regarding attempting murder tattoo artist. Assaulting his 1st wife and children. His friend confessed all criminal activities.
8) the person falsely accused his 1st wife which leaded her been arrested 8 times during last 3 years, she suffers with PTSD and depression, suicidal. Corversive control, domestic violence, attempting murder her by sending illegal immigrants to attack her.
9) neglect, theft. Defamation, slander against his 1st wife.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: failure of family court, polices and social service

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:18 pm

Dear min

Thank you for posting on the parents’ discussion forum.

Having read your post it appears that there were private law court proceedings in respect of an application by your former husband for a child arrangement order to have the children from your relationship live with him

You are unhappy with the outcome of the court proceedings as you consider that there are matters which make their father unsuitable as their carer. I image you would have brought these issues to the attention of the court during the court case as well as to the police and children’s services (the new name for social services). The judge may well have considered your allegations but decided that perhaps there was no evidence to support your claims or that as far as the children were concerned their welfare which is the court first consideration when making an order to decide with whom the children should live. The decision was that they live with their father.

If you consider that the police did not properly investigate your allegations then you can consider whether to make a formal complaint about this to the independent police complaints authority. Regarding the social worker or children’s services you can make a formal complaint if you believe your case was not deal it professionally or you were treated wrongly. Please read our advice sheet Challenging decisions and making complaints for more information.

In your post you say that you have PTSD and depression. I think it would be helpful for you to engage with your local mental health services so you can get the support and help that you need. As you have been a victim of domestic violence, you may find it helpful to speak with someone from a domestic violence service such as Rights of Women or Women’s Aid who offers support to survivors of domestic violence.

Unfortunately, I am not able to offer advice in respect of all the issues in your post, some of which are criminal offences, for example bigamy, as they do not fall within the remit of our service.

Best wishes

Suzie

min

Post by min » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:18 pm

thanks for advice.
the family court judge said to me that criminal matters were irreverent to children's safety and custody. the judge did not bother to look at court perjuries, rape underages, frauds, bigamy, etc.

same way, 1 police office investigated 2 events in between of 3 days. same person.
1st case, he reported that my ex husband was unemployed who was getting full benefits support, and i agreed to assisting him for court fees.

2nd case, he reported that my ex husband was self employed in his own business who was using my laptop, bank cards and phones for business.
but, where was Ltd business registration?
where was benefits records?

all nonsense lies.

friendoffamily

Post by friendoffamily » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:01 pm

Hi Min. My friend is going through exactly the same. Her husband came to UK on forged documents, got false id over here getting a forged driving licence and other fake id's. He groomed her into having his child and then marrying her. lived in her flat paying no rent, forcing her to work to support his visa application, taking lots of money out of her account, abusing her by raping her and also physically and emotional abuse. When she told him she was no longer supporting his visa application he said he would take the baby. She was by then so emotionally run down she struggled and had severe depression.T he child was on a child protection plan. She found out he was having an affair with her sister in law. He applied for the residence of their child, got the full backing of SS. There was a fact-finding at the final care hearing three years ago and she could not substantiate the fact that he was abusive and raped her. The judge called her a complete liar and ordered a care order with the child living with the father. Children's services make it very hard to increase contact, she used to see her child every fortnight for supervised contact, now it's video contact due to lockdown. If she dares to raise concerns about her child's welfare or complain children's services say that as long as she continues to do that her contact will not improve. She lodged a complaint at stage one. When she was not satisfied they refused to go to stage two, telling her to go to the ombudsman. I think they know full well that the ombudsman is not taking new cases during the coronavirus situation and are using that to their advantage. SS refuse to let my friend have records about her child, ignore her emails, or reply in such a basic manner that offers her no real information about her child during a very stressful time for parents in her situation. I could post for much longer about the way SS manipulate records, act outside their remit, or deliberately attempt to confuse and muddy the waters for my friend but I get angry just typing it out. They are a shameful bunch, I have no trust in them at all. Needless to say neither does my friend.