failure of family court, polices and social service

Post Reply
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:32 pm

failure of family court, polices and social service

Post by min » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:32 pm

family court granted children custody to a bigamist, fraudster, their abuser.
polices reports are full of nonsense. social workers assisted this fraudster with untruthful reports to abusing victims.

1) immigration marriage fraud who the person used fake name, fake date of birth, and fake Home Office documents for marriage registration.
2) the person didn't declare his other identities, criminal records when the person applied spouse visa & British citizenship.
3) the person never declared his 2nd wife and child during any Home Office proceedings, benefits and council housing applications. Also, he married his 2nd wife without notice his 1st wife in UK.
4) the person who got his friend writing custody forms and court formal letters by forged his 1st wife's name without her knowledge.
5) the person also has pending criminal matters in Iran, regarding false identities, assault, rape underages, etc.
6) his Identities appeared in his NI number, children birth certificates which were fake.
7) the person gave fake statements to polices regarding attempting murder tattoo artist. Assaulting his 1st wife and children. His friend confessed all criminal activities.
8) the person falsely accused his 1st wife which leaded her been arrested 8 times during last 3 years, she suffers with PTSD and depression, suicidal. Corversive control, domestic violence, attempting murder her by sending illegal immigrants to attack her.
9) neglect, theft. Defamation, slander against his 1st wife.

User avatar
Suzie, FRG Adviser
Posts: 2625
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: failure of family court, polices and social service

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:18 pm

Dear min

Thank you for posting on the parents’ discussion forum.

Having read your post it appears that there were private law court proceedings in respect of an application by your former husband for a child arrangement order to have the children from your relationship live with him

You are unhappy with the outcome of the court proceedings as you consider that there are matters which make their father unsuitable as their carer. I image you would have brought these issues to the attention of the court during the court case as well as to the police and children’s services (the new name for social services). The judge may well have considered your allegations but decided that perhaps there was no evidence to support your claims or that as far as the children were concerned their welfare which is the court first consideration when making an order to decide with whom the children should live. The decision was that they live with their father.

If you consider that the police did not properly investigate your allegations then you can consider whether to make a formal complaint about this to the independent police complaints authority. Regarding the social worker or children’s services you can make a formal complaint if you believe your case was not deal it professionally or you were treated wrongly. Please read our advice sheet Challenging decisions and making complaints for more information.

In your post you say that you have PTSD and depression. I think it would be helpful for you to engage with your local mental health services so you can get the support and help that you need. As you have been a victim of domestic violence, you may find it helpful to speak with someone from a domestic violence service such as Rights of Women or Women’s Aid who offers support to survivors of domestic violence.

Unfortunately, I am not able to offer advice in respect of all the issues in your post, some of which are criminal offences, for example bigamy, as they do not fall within the remit of our service.

Best wishes


Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:32 pm

Re: failure of family court, polices and social service

Post by min » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:18 pm

thanks for advice.
the family court judge said to me that criminal matters were irreverent to children's safety and custody. the judge did not bother to look at court perjuries, rape underages, frauds, bigamy, etc.

same way, 1 police office investigated 2 events in between of 3 days. same person.
1st case, he reported that my ex husband was unemployed who was getting full benefits support, and i agreed to assisting him for court fees.

2nd case, he reported that my ex husband was self employed in his own business who was using my laptop, bank cards and phones for business.
but, where was Ltd business registration?
where was benefits records?

all nonsense lies.

Post Reply