There's definitely more than meets the eye!

Cat

There's definitely more than meets the eye!

Post by Cat » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:32 pm

Iam worse than ever. I've lost my kids and there forgetting me. No wonder ***social workers keep them away from families as much as possible.. That's not just too get away with the horse poo they have told, its so they adjust slowly to that horrible life in a care home.
I've never felt so lost and confused in my entire life. Emailin and writing to everyone and anyone who I think that can do something in this and no 1 is interested.
All the *** that do bad things to kids and nothing happens to them until its too late, and the poor kids that get hurt or worse.
But the OK parents get the crap and the horrendous flutterflies and heartbreak of losing their children.
The thing is what I don't get If they really were worried about future events that something bad could happen why the hell do they lie so much to get the kids removed???
This has destroyed me plain and simple and I'll never be the same again. Hell does excist cos I live there. It's that awful feeling u get as soon as ure eyes open, like a death of some one but there still very much here and it's just unmanageable now.
Both my kids are smoking pot so I've heard and no one will listen. How the hell did Thai happen??? Its so bad x xx
***moderated by Suzie to comply with the boards rules.

Miserylovescompany2

Re: There's definitely more than meets the eye!

Post by Miserylovescompany2 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:37 pm

Hello Cat

Yes, CS do lie - proving it is something very different. Have you accessed all the records currently held on you and your children? If not, I'd do so. Just like you I have been on the receiving end of so many lies it would put Pinocchio to shame.

The care homes are regulated - I've raised numerous issues with the one my 13yo son is currently in. Have you been asked during the time your children have been in a care home to give feedback? They are supposed to inspected monthly. Your feedback should be sought.

Do your children have independent advocates? My son is currently raising his own complaints via the advocate. When a looked after child complains they act quickly - it does make a difference.

How often are you seeing your children? How is contact currently facilitated? In my sons case I had to fight for unsupervised. I eventually asked for a written explanation as to why contact was supervised and what concerns were currently held? They could not give a reason so contact quickly moved to unsupervised. Once you get that you can push for more time.

Misery x

Cat

Post by Cat » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:10 pm

Hi lovely thanks for all your advice but I've even been in touch with the nspcc I've been that worried. There all a waste of time.
They have kept me out if the picture since the start. I carnt phone the xxxxxxx council or email. I carnt phone any of the homes and ive no clue to when my next contact is. There should b a 10min phone call tonight at some point and Sunday night. They have threatened me with the police saying I've threatened them. I haven't.. Its when I mentioned advocates and asked for all the info about my kids that's when I got the letters off solicitors saying iam not allowed to contact any one. Or they will go for a no contact order. I know its the waiting game cos my new solicitor is waiting for a court date but it's not knowing anything now and I miss them so much. And iam so worried about them. Iam here again crying. I read on what certain things they wrote on the list they give to the first jugde and this is all just unreal.. My kids are getting like strangers and iam scared. If the social workers managed this first time and I was totally unaware of what was going on. Still don't know how this happened, now. No 1 has told me anything. Its all very strange. I just hope they carnt do more of he same this time. Something is definitely a miss. They are the most evil sneeky people I've ever met.
Ive not long joined twitter and iam asking the questions on there that I've asked already. I waiting now to see if they kick me off! They are basically blackmailing me. And it's so obvious. Iam just sick of nasty people I carnt work them Out. My kids are in care because I called the social worker a kid. And wanted someone with more experience. I also found out she was then a student. Even the judge said that wasn't good. But look what her and her manager have managed to do. Wrong. It's all 2 hush hush very strange.
Last edited by Suzie, FRG Adviser on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderated to comply with board rules

Cat

Post by Cat » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:14 pm

Oh good luck to u with all ure nasty goings on. If u ever need to chat and have a well deserved rant iam here with an ear anytime. Xxx

Miserylovescompany2

Post by Miserylovescompany2 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:01 pm

Hello again Cat,

Have you raised concerns via the HCPC yet - they regulate many professionals including registered SW. If the one you referred to as a 'kid' wasn't registered at the time this is something you can still pursue.

You currently hold shared PR - so CS can not stop you (without a valid reason upheld by a judge) for having contact with your children.

I have taken my concerns to everyone I could think of including Osted, ombudsman and various others.

I still have two of my children at home with no current CS involvement for them. My struggle like yours is with the child CS removed. The papers submitted to the court were altered and even sections removed. I, just like yourself have been discredited and CS are still to this date falsifying records.

My son (removed one) is currently here after he had a significant melt-down earlier at his care home. They don't know how to manage his behaviours and prevent escalations. Apparently he is beyond my control? Which is a joke as the care home point him in my direction when neither they or CS can cope. None of this is ever written in their records. I had to tell them to call the police otherwise I would. I was on the phone at the time and the call was recorded to ensure its not stated I wound my son up - I was also on speaker when the police were there. They didn't realise initially that I could hear them - my son wasn't even given the opportunity to speak. He kept saying "please stop shouting at me" - he was in sensory overload. The police were clueless and had no idea of how to deal with a child on the autistic spectrum and kept on with question after question. I interjected and told them to please give him space to calm down. Hence him being here now.

I've lost count of the bribes both CS and the care home have used to pacify my son. He is supposed to be in a solo placement which was the shite they fed the judge initially. The current placement is making him ill. He keeps saying he wants to die.

If this continues he will end up in secure accommodation through CS mismanagement.

This case is currently at director of CS level. The system is a complete mess with complete imbeciles running the show...

I feel slightly better after getting all that out.

I'm here if you need a rant too. Because if we don't this will send us frigging insane! Xx