Heartbroken and so lost

Cat

Heartbroken and so lost

Post by Cat » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Hi I've just been reading some of the stories on here regarding social workers and about how they lie. Iam in the same boat myself and no paddles to hit them over the head with... I wish. No seriously from the start its was lies and I had no 1 on my side. I also thought my solicitor could have done alot more and she had a good few opportunities. But she didn't. I'll never give up fighting for my two even though I just want to curl up in a ball and hope this isn't really happening. Why carnt people like ourselves do something about this because every one knows its happening and until we do something and fast it's never going to be any different. There's too many people saying near enough the same thing so we carnt all be making these stories up. I called the social worker a kid and wanted someone more experienced and that was it. It went from bad to worse. I got banned from meeting and now I never get asked. Its gone that bad that my contact has gone to once a month and there waiting for me to say something that they find inappropriate so they can stop all contact altogether. Now I wouldn't even trust the contact people. It's impossible to not say something wrong cos they manger to see all bad in every think I do or say. the 10 minute calls once a week are on loud speaker and someone is always talking or shouting and it winds me up because 5 minutes of the of the tiny little
10 minutes is me sayin sorry what did u say or what did they just say. But there's been times they have even lied about what I've said. This is the most horrendous situation I've ever known. And there's not a day goes by that I haven't cryed at some point every single day. I really thought the truth would have come out but they really know what they can get away with and they do and iam still trying to work out how the hell this has happened. Surely if every person who is on this group that has had their kids took and know its so wrong and more than unfair. And social workers have lied through their teeth and got away with it. Why Carnt we get some kind of petition goin if admin would help. And seriously get our arses to the houses of parliment or the head office of tthe NCPC. somewhere to be heard. As individuals we get no where but maybe, hopefully in a group we might just get somewhere or at least it would be the start of some changers. Sorry I never had intentions on coming online to try and start something up. But if anyone is like me and sick of getting no help after emailing everyone and anyone who u think could help. Time is important especially for our kids. Please if anyone is interested let's do this. Social services are clearly getting away with the power trip and it's happening more so in that court room their going to be believed because the Jugde hasn't got the time to investigate each 1 and just takes for red that these so called carein child protection people are telling the truth. The more they get away with it the more there going to do this to Innocent families. I made the huge mistake of asking fo help. The names they called me to get my kids in care were vile. I never seen that report for a while after but when the judge read it there where 8 coppers at my door with shields looking for my children. The total humiliation has continued and this shouldn't have happened. The vile names they called me got dismissed in the final hearing but every professional is still against me because no 1 has took back anything. so iam still looked on as some monster and I carnt except that. Because iam far from it. My poor kids wrote to the Jugde. No 1 cared about my kids it was like they didn't excist in this situation anymore because it was all about me..??? So wrong and evil.

QuestionMark

Re: Heartbroken and so lost

Post by QuestionMark » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:29 pm

I don't know if you've read my story but I've posted a few times so if you want to give it a quick read :) I'm in

Miserylovescompany2

Post by Miserylovescompany2 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:59 pm

The whole system needs an overhaul and the ones who proactively set out to lie and deceive...well, they need a mirror held up to themselves. It won't be a pretty sight. Someone could then write the truth about them. I'm sure by the end they'll all be under lock and key! There will not be many left doing the job...

Ah, but that would be justice and something not many of us have had the luxury of seeing. YET!

I'm in.

Ore

Post by Ore » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:36 am

Are you in the UK? If so, there is a way and it takes time, no quick fix. If your children are important, which I'm assuming they are, then there is always a way. Being able to fight is part of the battle, but more importantly is knowing how to fight. Don't lose hope and let me know if you're in the UK or not. The social services and police once hit me with a social order, but that got dealt with to their displeasure.

Ore

Post by Ore » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:57 am

Terminology is important, what are they saying and how are they saying it? Anything that is vague and/or ambiguous is your starting point. You have rights no matter who you are or your situation. In addition to this, it's about what you can prove, what evidence there is. He said/she said doesn't work unless you can record it legally. You have a right to access all written records on you held by police, social services, prisons, courts, hospitals, doctors, etc. You need to apply for these separately and there can be a financial cost for this service. Once you've recieved files on you, this is where you'll find everything said about you and will be your evidence, the legal basis of your fight. These that can't deny! Knowing your rights, terminology used and how to bring the fight to them will give them food for thought.

Hint! Police and social services will try to do anything in the hope that people won't fight it, but run scared. Sadly, most just accept it and this is why they get away with it so much. Once they know you're not only a fighter, but a skilled fighter, they'll back off you more and more. Get going and never lose hope!

Cat

Post by Cat » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Thanks for everyone responding. None of u will know just how much it means to me. Ore ure spot when u say certain professionals don't excpect us 2 fight back, asking questions, Questioning their lies. I'll never give up on my children and some kid of a student climbing her career ladder and using me and my 2 as the pieces of wood to climb isn't going to happen.. These Social workers lie thru their teeth, humiliate and make the happiest bubblist souls feel worthless, they can exhaust and drain anybody and even at times questioning ureself as not only a parent but as a person. U know when u read something about ureself what someone else has wrote over and over again. Then u read that someone else, *all total strangers by the way* has agreed with the the total crap that has firstly been lied about u. Its mind blowing. That's y they get away with so much. They have made the mistake with me because I didn't have my kids to go in homes and get treated like crap. I've started reading the so called minutes that I've only just got after going on and on about.. Funny the date says that these are for the 12TH MARCH 2018. But the few things that r wrote are referring to JAN 2018. And what a blunder the footer date is 25TH SEPT 2018. Everyone should question everything if they are blatenly getting lied to by these so called caring people. Don't forget they need are kids to stay in a job. Well sorry to say they have made a huge mistake thinking they r keeping my little people, I want them back and I will get them back. I know this will b a slog and a long 1 I bet but the truth always comes out in the end. And I don't get nasty bad people myself. Much easier and feels a hell of a lot better to be nice. Xxx