I carnt handle this anymore

Cat

I carnt handle this anymore

Post by Cat » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:45 pm

Hi sorry 2 butt in but iam at a loss what 2 do and I carnt handle it anymore. I carnt cope with this feeling of overwhelming pain and this washing machin dread feeling in my tummy. These Social servicers r the most evil liein people I've ever known and Iam utterly alone. I just want my kids home so much. I still carnt believe I asked 4 help and they turned It round on me.. With no evidence. But now an assessment off some big quack is in the mix he's saying iam paro about these s w. So it's gone in their favour again. I don't get these people it's like a kangaroo court. Sorry ranting but I've never felt so low. Xxx

Kami2018

Re: I carnt handle this anymore

Post by Kami2018 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:04 pm

Can I ask why it children were removed so I can understand the situation more and give you some advice

Cat

Post by Cat » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:23 am

Hi sorry I think iam doin this right. Best look before I carry on xxx

Cat

Post by Cat » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:55 am

Think iam on the post???
Hi lovely yes course u can ask anything. . Well that's the million dollar question. My eldest was violent towards me, she's 14 and then she was bullying my youngest who is 12. This was goin on 4a long while before I said it was haopenin. But there's more 2it. My youngest is *********** and as u can imagine is some 1 has said anything nasty I've gone round and asked not 2 bring his ****** up. Some nasty adults r worse than kids. So... My eldest has always said I love my youngest more. So with that issue and their dad not wanting to pay the mortgage he's caused so much trouble over the years and my poor kids have wanted 2 believe what their dad had said (all lies) about me. It's been an goin nightmare 4a number of years now. So that's the reason my kids turned against me slowly over time. These last 2 social worker ******** ***** and ******* ****** got involved and because my youngest being *********** I said to this ******* ****** she was just a kid. Meaning because our situation is not as straight forward as most. Anyway next thing I know there coming round and askin me questions about ex bf I've been involved with so I told them bits but then because this ******* was with a guy I said bits and then I said I felt embarrassed in front of the fella. And what was goin on??? My eldest was on a section 20 and was in some place over the water because of her violence. Next thing I know there's 8 coppers at the door with flashlights and shields. *** was goin on here??? Two kids now on child protection on an Intruim order. There's that much gone on that I still don't know about iam still trying 2 figure this out. It's been 6 months now and the story keeps changing first these ******* s workers accused me of grooming. Sexual abuse. Sexual exportation. Animal abuse. Neglect and more oh the top 1 was non engagement with professionals. Now that ******* has admitted to my eldest there's no evidence about anything. Damn right there's no evidence because these s workers added lies on what my kids had said cis they were angry with me cos they thought I signed them in care. But I never. Their father did. So now their sayin its cos of the kids behaviour. But I asked a million times what the hell r they in care 4. They have ignored me now 4 a while. Blocked me in their phones and u carnt go 2 any meetings. They don't even answer my emails. Iam bewildered.. My solicitor said its cos they have lied and their behaviour. But iam not happy with my solicitor because she's not gettin the fact they lied to the Jugde to get them removed from me. Iam so confused with her and everything. Sorry iam not very good explaining. I hope uve got a idea what's happenin. Sorry its so long xxx
Last edited by Suzie, FRG Adviser on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to remove identifying information and swear words

Cat

Post by Cat » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:26 am

Sorry susie xxx

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:18 pm

Dear Cat

I can see that you went to children’s services for support because your 14 year old daughter was being violent towards you and her younger brother.
There were child protection plans but now there are court proceedings-you mention an interim care order. Your children are in foster care.

Children services have suggested that your children have been groomed by you and sexually exploited-which you deny.

You seem very unclear about why children services are worried about your children.

I think you can do the following:
• Get in touch with Parents against child sexual exploitation (PACE)
-they give advice and support about child sexual exploitation.

• Ask for a meeting with your solicitor or ask the solicitor to explain things in writing. It is the job of your solicitor to go through the social workers statement with you so you can understand what is being said.

• If parents have difficulty understanding what is happening, an advocate can sometimes help. Ask the social worker if you can have an advocate to help you. Sometimes when a parent has a learning difficulty or a health problem, then they are entitled by law to have an advocate to help them.

• Or you could call our advice line on 0808 801 0366.

I hope this helps but if you have any questions please post back.

Best wishes,
Suzie

Cat

Post by Cat » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi lovely thanks for replying. I totally understand why s services acted worried.. But truthful they know their totally putting their own labels on me. My kids lied about me and out of that these two nasty workers have wrote a list that anyone would feel sick about. I have been kept in the dark so much I've today spoke again to my solicitor to chase the minutes up, goin back from last September. The list about me was handed to the Jugde and I didn't know what was goin on. I didn't see this list till a good few months later. Its so confusing and sorry if iam not exainin this proberly. They lied thru their teeth and got my kids in care so quick but the manager had left my youngest with m all over Christmas right into January after he ran away first. They knew he was here and they know iam not anythin like what they said. Because I wouldn't do what they said because these were just 2 more on the list of about 7 social wokers before, they had it in for me. The worker admitted to my eldest they have no evidence or anythin bad on me. Which I knew all along because it was all lies. Surely if I was even under suspicion of bein any of what they listed me as the police would have questioned me. I got that upset 1 time I phoned the police myself and they have never had any reason to even consider me doin anythin. Only when the kids went violent and I did report my youngest because knifes were getting mentioned and iam Not havein him goin down that road. This is the most horrendous blown out of anythin normal its horrible. The last social woker said in the last meeting before she went its so sad and a shame there is no mum in need or parent I need. Then she left and these two come along 1 fresh out of studying. I called her a kid as the way she was speaking to me was a joke. She's telling me I should learn to get my child to school... She had no idea what she was chattin. Why someone so young would get some a complex and long case I'll never know. All she and her manger have done have lied made my children more distant from me and they still won't acknowledge me. We were in court Friday gone, my kids solicitor took it back over somethin that social services hadn't done. My barrister said there's lots of mistakes been made, and the final statemate off this soci worker is 120 pagers long. I've not read it all only a few pagers cos it upsets me. I really don't know why she thinks she'll get away with this on goin horrendous nightmare. She's not thinkin of my 2 still in the care system and she doesn't care. Listening to her barrister in court was like listening to someone else case because unless me and my kids have anither family twinned to us very little was read out that u recognised. I noticed her manager wasn't anywhere to be seen. And the Jugde didn't look happy about somethin to do with them. 1st agu we go back to court I just want my kids home were we can get some kind of help but iam not askin professionals again. Iam scared it's goin yo go against me because as far as their barrister said last Fri was my kids were doin fine all happy in a fabulous routine goin to school and are happy. I've heard the opposite my younger one is smoking pot he's gettin bullied goin to a school for kids with me tal health issues??? His home is for abused children??? He's not attended anythin to do with things he should have been goin to, but rhe barrister said he was goin by this social workers report. I just carnt believe the more time there in care the more damage its doing emotional and mentally. But s workers don't care. Its bizarre. No t one of them ever told me any story about what I was surpossed to have done. That's because they lied and now they will come undone. But it's still happening and I've done nothing except ask for help and kinda of give up with everything in the end. I know something had to happen but not like this. My kids have both wrote letters to the Jugde sayin they lied and he's said hell take the children's feelings into account because they are 12and 14 their not babies but safety is first. So why the hell carnt the s.workers say now. Why is it still being allowed to happen. I hope I've made
sense. Iam a mess a the minute sorry xxx