Please Tell Me Your Stories

ihatesocialservices

Please Tell Me Your Stories

Post by ihatesocialservices » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Dear All,
Following more than a year of hell culminating in the loss of my beautiful youngest child,
I am now planning on writing a book that documents the repeated abuses of families and children and failure by social services to do anything in any way positive or helpful or proactive.
i want to include as many real-life stories as possible, told to me by the families directly involved, not pull stories from the internet and ot making it up as I go along. I can and will keep any details anonymous or changed to protect identities if so desired; but will also use real names where parents haven't been gagged if they want this to be done.
Please can you send me a PM through this site if you think you would be interested in having your story included in this book. It's very early stages and I want to make sure I do my research as thoroughly as possible.
Many thanks to anyone willing to participate.

warthhog123

Re: Please Tell Me Your Stories

Post by warthhog123 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:57 pm

I am sorry you lost your daughter, i think in 8 weeks time i will be in your shoes as its a done deal that everyone works for social services and no matter what you do or change they make their mind up from day 1!!!!!!
I am appearing to just be going through the torture of seeing my child through contact only for them to snatch him away on very distorted assumptions and past!!!!!!!!!
I absolutely despair I cant imagine been where you are right now as i dnt honestly think i can cope with losing him, my only desire to live now is the tiny glimmer of him been returned, nothing more nothing less. social services and physiological assessment have ground me down to nothing, barely able to function beyond contact times.

Basil

Post by Basil » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 pm

I will second what has just been said, so wrong.

ihatesocialservices

Post by ihatesocialservices » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:09 am

Basil wrote:I will second what has just been said, so wrong.
Thank you for your support. But I need people willing to to share their own stories of hell, if this is ever going to get somek ind of exposure.
Is anyone willing to talk to me?

braveheart

Post by braveheart » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Hi there I am more than willing to share my story with you I will inbox you.