Evidence held by covert recording of sw lies

Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:56 am

Evidence held by covert recording of sw lies

Post by sharla » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:13 pm

I am new hear and over the last 3 years I've been trying to get some answers. This is my situation that frustrated me so much that I prepared for evidence. My son had been living with his father since he was 3. I was ill and simply admitted it in hope I would get the right help or answer to my problem. I have heard from son over the phone in distress at his father's drunken abuse to him. Long story short. My son at age of 11 in 2014 came back in my career as his dad was finally arrested for hitting him. I applied to courts for residents order. ( I am well now for over 6 years and no concerns on my side) judge needs section 7 doing. SW comes and hears my son's fears and threats if he was ever returned to dad. She did not state one word to court and said they find no concerns him living with dad. 3 months, I had to hand my son over on a train to his dad. My son then opened up to me Jan this year, telling me all the things his dad had done. It's not good. I kept my son with me,as he was only meant to be visiting me Xmas. I reported police. I applied courts again. Police statement was taken, no evidence, no charge. My son again was to meet SW for section 37. He blamed her (them) for the lies they told and he suffered cos of them .he told them recent abuse he had suffered. The statement ready for court surprise surprise mentioned nothing and still no concerns. Little did they know I secretly recorded this conversation. Told the court, it was transcripted, no telling off, but heck we still in court only as dad is completely denying abuse. He not seen his son since January.

User avatar
Suzie, FRG Adviser
Posts: 2652
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: Evidence held by covert recording of sw lies

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Dear Sharla,

Welcome to the Parents Forum.

I am afraid that I am not able to provide detailed answers to your questions as private law children proceedings is not within Family Rights Group remit. We advise about children services practice and procedures but your question is concerned with private law contact and residence, (child arrangements orders).
Instead you could get in touch with Rights of Women or ]child law advice line.

Best wishes,

Post Reply