Social Services: Compulsive Liars.

STOLEN CHILDREN

Social Services: Compulsive Liars.

Post by STOLEN CHILDREN » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:01 pm

hi
we are new on here,
We had our 3 Sons aged 12yrs, 6yrs, and a 10mth old breast fed baby removed by the SS in Nov 2014 for what they call risk of possible future harm even though we have no previous involvement with them and no police record nothing. court case was scheduled for 6 mths but due to court delays and the Guardian bringing in a hired Gun Psychologist, the case ran for 17 months! absolute disgrace.
its a very long story to tell but we can give a few key points.
the Mash team never offered any kind of help and after only 5 weeks in they went straight for court proceedings.
once the case was handed over to CPS thats when the real problems started. we ended up with a very dishonest veteran social worker who went all out to destroy any chances of the children returning home. they went straight for an adoption order for the two younger boys and pulled every dirty trick against us and wrote lies in case files which was even shown in court yet the judge turned a blind eye.
we were having contact with all 3 children 3 times a week but as soon as the new SW took over our 6yr old son stopped coming to contact in Feb 2015 and we have not seen him since. the excuse is he does not want to see you anymore. we know this is lies but we just cant get anyone to listen to us. in Nov 2015 he became very emotional and upset at his new school (thats another story of dirty tricks ) so they put him on the Place2be help unit. P2b claim they collect data from each child re their worries etc and share this with parents and other professionals.to this day we have been told nothing. the SW claims P2b do not share feedback from the child as its confidential. We even contacted P2b head office but they referred us back to the school but the school referred us back to Head office. its like dealing with the Secret Service or Mi5. we are pretty shure they have deliberately isolated him away from us to get him ready for adoption. strangely once the Foster carer found out their plan she caused a lot of waves during the final hearing which lead the SW and her manager to have an Emergency meeting at the FCs house. when they came back to court the next day the LA had dropped the adoption plan and stated they wanted the f/carer to keep the children long term. she got an SGO with a 12mth supervision order for the LA. Very suspicious. we think the FC was ready to blow the whistle on them as we believe she knows what they have been up to. the judge didnt even question this.
even our Barrister stated outside the court room "its quite clear the Local Authority have been up to all kinds of shenanigans in this case".
the actions of the judge was very suspicious due to her failure to question a number of key points. we have tried to get answers form the court but we have been fobbed off at every step.
We could write a book on what they have been doing to innocent people. but here we are ready to spend our 3rd xmas without our children. its true what John Hemming said "parents do not get justice in the family courts".
especially when you read what this high court judge exposed about S/workers colluding with judges in secret meetings.
"Judges and social workers have been conspiring to remove children unjustly from their parents.
Justice Pauffley condemned family court judges for a ‘clandestine arrangement’ which meant that they simply rubber-stamped the demands of social workers without giving a fair hearing to the pleas of parents.
Rulings by family judges were ‘cut and pasted’ from recommendations emailed to the court by social workers, the High Court found.
read it here. its pretty shocking.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ustly.html

We have not seen our baby since the court ended in April this year and we have not seen the middle son for 20 months. all we get is excuses, Sw is on leave, SW has left and we dont have a new one yet etc etc. NYAS offered to work with our middle son but the SS would not refer him stating he is fine and does not need any kind of theraputic help. more like they are scared of what he might reveal. THE REAL TRUTH about the lies they have told him.
Last edited by STOLEN CHILDREN on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Social Services: Compulsive Liars.

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Dear Stolen Children,

Welcome to the parents forum. I am sorry to hear about your children being removed from you and children services rushing to a plan for adoption without considering all other options first.
Given your local authority and family court were heavily criticised by an appeal court judge who then made her judgment public, did you consider all your options with your legal team?

It must be very distressing to not know when you will see your children again.
Your children are now placed under Special Guardianship Orders with their old foster carer. But your contact with your children has not taken place for some time.

When the special guardianship order was made, the court, should have considered your contact with your children. Was a contact order made or was there any recommendations about the level of contact?

Did the social worker set out any support she would provide to help contact take place?
Have a look at our research about contact when children are placed with connected people (relatives and friends and people known to your children.)

If there is a contact order, you could consider going to court to enforce it. If there is no order, then contact will be in the discretion of the special guardian.
Do you know her views? If she is opposed to contact, then you could consider an application to court for a contact order. However, there would need to be a mediation appointment first of all. For detailed advice about making a contact application, you could speak to the
child law advice line .

Children services do have the power to provide support around contact when there is a special guardianship order. This might include helping with the costs of mediation or helping with the practical sides of contact.

In writing, you could request an assessment for support from children services to look at what support around contact could be provided.

The process is detailed in our advice sheet about Special Guardianship Orders .

I hope this helps you take steps to see your children again. But if you need further advice, please post back or call our advice line on 0808 801 0366.

Best wishes,

Suzie

STOLEN CHILDREN

Post by STOLEN CHILDREN » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:00 pm

hello Suzie,
the story link we posted re Justice Pauffley was not related to our case we just wanted other people to see the corruption that is going on between S/workers and Judges which is widespread across the country.
re our options, to be honest we had two Solicitors who then brought in two Barristers but they were all pretty much a waste of tax payers money as we feel they just didnt put up a good fight. it was as thought they were just going through the motions of court business till we fell off the conveyor belt then its on to the next victims. we could tell they just didnt really care whether we got our kids back or not. they just seem like desensitized Robots swimming in a ocean of legal Aid money while the clients walk away defeated and devastated. We asked the Barristers about an Appeal but they both said we would not be able to as the court decision is pretty much final.
the two younger children are under a SGO with a 12mth supervision order for the LA to make shure contacts continue to go ahead smoothly. it was also agreed by the judge that we would have contact for the younger boys every two months for 1 hr and contact arrangements would be managed by the LA. Since the court ended on 15th April this year we have had no contact at all with the two younger boys. the excuse given by the LA is that both boys are refusing contact and they cant force them to come. we know this is lies as the youngest boy who is 2 yrs old was always fine coming to contact but now suddenly he doesnt want to. he cant even verbalize his wishes so we know that is rubbish.
The Foster carer has been against us from the start ever since she was told by the Mash team S/W that the children have been physically abused by the parents even though they have no evidence to back that up. there was not a mark on any of our children when they took them. it took them 5 weeks to get the kids examined by a doctor. why take so long if they suspected they had been physically abused. shurely they would want them checked over within a day or two of removing them. very suspicious.
We 100% believe their primary target was our 10mth old baby as he is very cute. once they had seen him it was all over. the Adoption plan was their No1 objective and thats why they never offered any support or any chance of us staying together and thats why they launched court proceedings very quickly. basically we were deliberately targeted so they could get our Baby for Adoption.
We dont think there is much point in requesting an assessment re contact support as they are not on our side and we know they will fob us off as they have done with all the other things we have tried to get done. especially surrounding help and support for our middle son who stopped coming to contact in Feb 2015.
if a LA are corrupt then there is really no way forward.
PS. Have you heard of any other parents who have children in care and were placed on the Place2be
support unit at their school ? we would love to hear what others have experienced.

Minnie

Post by Minnie » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:00 pm

Hi

You circumstances are very similar to mine except mine are with their father under a full care order. The social worker wanted the children in long term foster care or adoption, he had decided that before he had even met me. He lied, falsified documents and false accusations about me. I have been accused of serial abuse of my girls, domestically abusing my ex partner and having mental health issues, all of which aren't true and no evidence to back that up. The guardian questioned how critical the social worker had been of me and the stability of the placement with the girls been placed with their father, rightly so as it turns out. She still chose to place the children with him because he lied about the stability of his relationship with his partner and the ability to manage the children's behaviour. The placement with him is destabilising as he has spilt up with his partner, something I predicted in July on leaving court. It is so frustrating when your faced with liars who will do anything to get children taken away from perfectly normal and capable parents.

STOLEN CHILDREN

Post by STOLEN CHILDREN » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:38 pm

Hi Minnie

i think we can safely say that most of the parents complaining on the Net are genuinely good parents who have lost their children as a result of Organized crime within the child protection system.
all we need is an investigation into this criminal activity and we will very likely see the biggest scandal to hit the UK.
apparently there is something going on right now involving the Portuguese Govt looking into this scandal which may very well spark the investigation we are all waiting for.
the story was posted by***** link removed by Suzie - see rule 7 and 9.
see main story here*****link removed by Suzie- see rule 7 and 9.

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:11 am

:o that is very scary to hear, social services want to take me to court to take my unborn baby away even though their is no present concerns and I have addressed all previous concerns, my son was taken away in August 2016, and even though some of the reports on that was true, a lot was fabricated they even said my child wasn't being fed even though they had no evidence of this and they never took my childs feelings into account or asked him. I'm devastated. Due to give birth in a week and they are going to have their eyes on my baby im really hurt. What can I do.

STOLEN CHILDREN

Post by STOLEN CHILDREN » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:51 pm

hi Sara,
sorry to hear that you are being hunted by the Adoption Hounds. it must be very traumatizing.
but once the SS have decided to take your baby its almost impossible to stop them as they have the family courts in their favor 90% of the time. all you can do is put up a fight and contact anyone you can to help. one of the biggest problems you will face is that once court proceedings have been launched you will find that everywhere you turn for help you will get the same old story as we did "We cant do anything while court proceedings are ongoing." this is all wrong but the SS know it works great in their favor because whats the point of tackling wrongdoing after your child is already shipped off into adoption.the family courts wont reverse an adoption order once it is granted and its final. of course thats all wrong and goes totally against justice in this country. if a baby goes into adoption but is later found the order was obtained with lies and deception then that adoption order should be classed as unlawful and overturned.
if you bought a car in good faith but it was later found to be stolen with false plates the police would impound the car and later return it to its rightful owner. thats what should happen with Adoption but its not.
you could contact ian josephs at "forced adoption-Punishment without crime" he might be able to help . also John Hemming at "Justice for families". he was MP for Birmingham Yardley.

have you seen the tv docu "England’s Stolen Children – Controversial New Documentary On Forced Adoption"

good luck.
Last edited by STOLEN CHILDREN on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:11 pm

Thanks the thing is im already traumatised having my son taken away in August last year because we have such a strong emotional bond. I have done so much to address all of social workers concerns and social services are saying their is no current concerns.
Yet they still want to take baby to court, based on history that has been addressed. Imy tired of fighting but won't give up, but this is really getting me down i cant show theme that imy feeling down as they will use that agaist me.
It's very painful they should be given me a chance and in the prebirth plan they said they will only go to court if they see im not coping with baby, but the baby isn't born yet. Due in a week. And theye are determined to go to court. I feel I'm not allowed to have children when I am a loving caring mother, and I have fully addressed previous concerns. What can I do. I heard even solicitors are secretly on their side. Shall I find a solicitor out of area. This is so upsetting for me.

STOLEN CHILDREN

Post by STOLEN CHILDREN » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:50 pm

hi Sara
it sounds awful what you are going through but youre not alone there are thousands of parents across the country who have and some still are going through this draconian removal of children which sounds like a story from the dark ages. forced adoption should never be allowed in the this modern age. the human race are supposed to learn from the past and make things better and more humane for the future but its not the case. lies and corruption is all around us everywhere. its like an ocean and we are all struggling to stay afloat. the problem with the SS and family courts is that they are a justice system below the radar of criminal law and there seems to be no watchdog to keep them in line and as a result they are out of control. basically they are administering punishment without crime and they answer to no one. the Justice Pauffley case outlines this perfectly. see it here
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ustly.html
there needs to be a full inquiry like the child abuse scandal and now the football abuse scandal.
i do know the Portuguese Govt are looking into allegations of child stealing by the SS in the Uk and are talking to the UK Govt. this was sparked due to a number of Portuguese parents living in the UK having their children removed by the SS for seemingly no good reason. this is happening a lot and has been for many years.
have you seen the tv docu "England’s Stolen Children – Controversial New Documentary On Forced Adoption" ? it may be on youtube.

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi i will look further into it, if they take baby away I won't get my son back.
Is their anything I can do. I've done so much to address all concerns, social services admit their is no current concerns but based on past concerns they still want to take me to court. Is their anything I can do. If I get upset and began social services not to do this their only going to use it against me and say i have mental health issues. I don't know what to do or how to act with them. Any advice.