Social Services: Compulsive Liars.

STOLEN CHILDREN

Re: Social Services: Compulsive Liars.

Post by STOLEN CHILDREN » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:05 pm

get some advice from the people running this site and also try "Families in care" as they attend meetings and court hearings with parents and give good advice.
also try the other two people i mentioned above.

Trading

Post by Trading » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:19 pm

We are innocent yet face 29 years in prison for something that never happened nor could have happened, M is a very corrupt island, thanks to cafcass and N social services lies, and M Social services colluded together to steal our children we are at present in hiding having been wrongfully convicted we face a total of 29 years That is 11 for myself, 10 for my husband, our friend is already languishing in prison for something he has not done
our son has been fostered illegally we have no idea where he is as we have not had any contact with him for over 4 years, we don’t have court orders, or social workers or care plans in place. Our children were kidnapped for profit.

[*]Post edited by Suzie as it breached the forum rules in respect of names of children, local authorities and others.[*]

STOLEN CHILDREN

Post by STOLEN CHILDREN » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:55 pm

i would suggest you write to the local MP for the area you came from in the UK to see if they can look into it.
also try contacting the Local Govt Ombudsman.
then there is Human rights groups.
you could even try writing to the UK Prime minister Theresa May at 10 downing street.
Also try ******. he knows quite a lot. go on the website.

hope you get some progress with your situation. hundreds of UK parents are also getting the same treatment of doors being closed in your face. its just terrible.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:02 am

Saraheve wrote:Hi i will look further into it, if they take baby away I won't get my son back.
Is their anything I can do. I've done so much to address all concerns, social services admit their is no current concerns but based on past concerns they still want to take me to court. Is their anything I can do. If I get upset and began social services not to do this their only going to use it against me and say i have mental health issues. I don't know what to do or how to act with them. Any advice.

Dear Saraheve

I see that you have had a number of posts under different discussion topics and am pleased that you are able to get support from others on the forum.

Having had your son removed from your care is clearly very difficult for you as well as the worry regarding the baby you are expecting.

As previously suggested, it is really important that you continue to work with and engage with children services. You have to show that you have an understanding of the concerns which led to care proceedings being brought in the first place. It is also important that you try to focus on enjoying contact with your son and putting his needs to be settled in his current placement first although I know how much you want him back home with you. Putting his needs before your own will demonstrate that you understand what is best for him at this time.

Having said that, it does not diminish your wish to have both your children with you. The important thing for you is to continue to work to address the concerns the existed at the time the care order was made so that you can show the court that there have been significant changes made by you. You say that there are no concerns now but children services are still intending to take you to court. The court is unlikely to make a care order in respect of your baby if there are no concerns and the threshold cannot be met. The court can only make the order if the threshold is met as I am sure your solicitor has advised you.

The 'threshold criteria' means that:

at the time Children’s Services first got involved in protecting your child, s/he was suffering or was likely to suffer significant harm; and that
• the harm was due to the care being given to your child before the case started not being ‘what it would be reasonable to expect a parent to give to him/her’ or because s/he was out of your control.

Harm in this context includes children witnessing violence or the ‘ill-treatment’ of another person in your home.
If the court finds that the threshold criteria have been proved, it should only make an order if it believes that it will help your child. In most cases, the court will look at whether:
• it thinks that the harm or risk of harm is likely to happen again; and
• you have been willing and able to take steps to change in time

If the court believes an order should be made, it will decide what is in your child’s best interests according to the ‘welfare principle

Focusing on your baby does not mean that you forget about your son but you do need to get yourself to a position where children services and, the court, if an application is made considers that you are able to care for your baby. In time, you will be able to apply to the court to discharge the care order in respect of your son but if you are thought to be ‘rigid’ in your thinking then this will not help your situation now.

I am including a copy of our advice sheet about care proceedings here for your further information. Please also read our advice sheet about reuniting children with families.

You may find it helpful to read our frequently asked questions here about ensuring that a child is not removed when one child has been removed

I hope you find this helpful but should you wish to speak to an adviser, please do telephone our free, confidential advice line on 0808 801 0366. The advice line is open from 9.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.

Best wishes

Suzie

Emkins40

Post by Emkins40 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:43 pm

This doesn't surprise me at all. Hang in there if you possibly can. Also read my own experiences perhaps it will give you some hope that you can beat the b;:/()£ds xxxxx

STOLEN CHILDREN

Post by STOLEN CHILDREN » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:47 pm

"Also read my own experiences perhaps it will give you some hope that you can beat the b;:/()£ds".

what experiences have you had.

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:37 pm

Hi Suzie
Thanks for your reply I do understand i need to concentrate on my baby. My solicitor said if I keep up with the changes I've made i can try and discharge the order for my son in August.
My son want to come home and his school is just up the road.
I understand I have to show substantial and sustainable changes since the order which I am confident in doing, but I do not know the best way of showing this will be in my sons interests, he doe want to come home and I have took various parenting skills learning about boundarie setting. And his school is up the road, I'm also planning to take him to private school tutorial. My question is what is the best way to show that coming back home is in my sons interests thanks.

STOLEN CHILDREN

Post by STOLEN CHILDREN » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:34 am

hi Sara
i know its been a while since we last spoke.
how did you get on with keeping your baby in 2016 ?.
you said they were taking you to court to remove your baby. also did you get your other son back.

PerfectlySafeDad

Post by PerfectlySafeDad » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:38 am

I'm not even going to try and comment on the details of this lot, it speaks for itself. I hereby raise up the post. These are self-evidently caring and articulate parents - not one, but a host of cases - and frankly I believe their word on their concerns I read here over that of the Local Authority quangos who have violated their (and the children's) human rights any day. I've learnt enough and seen enough from my own experiences now. The situation truly is nothing less than legalized crime in this country by the so-called safeguarding authorities. 'We have a duty to protect..' Oh **** off. Anybody can call themselves a thing, that means nothing, it's how a thing is carried out that counts. They carry it out with utter incompetence and tyranny, driven by zealotry in their holy office, not genuine compassion. Power has overtaken responsibility. Roll on that national investigation, it's coming.
'Risk of possible future harm' - holy cow, what is this, a science-fiction nightmare?

Laboliques

Post by Laboliques » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:43 pm

There will be no national investigation into forced adoptions and child snatching by uk authorities. There has been substantial exposure for many years but nothing changes.
A major precautionary warning to all parent victims of this perverse sick and twisted act invariably you may be grief stricken and traumatised and in urgent need of medical intervention following the loss of your children of course it is devastating. From the voice of experience beware that medical professionals do not attempt to murder you. Their methods are ingenious even if sick as f***.
The more lies your children are told the greater the desire of the authorities for you to be exterminated.