deliberate under handedness by authorities

door1

deliberate under handedness by authorities

Post by door1 » Sat May 28, 2016 6:28 pm

are organizations and social service etc, actually looked into properley, i think not. i am expieriencing some very serious problems indeed and its mainly down to back door information. on a last appearence to the family court my ex partner has lied in court and even in my opinion the cas caff officer involved has encouraged this whitch is a total abuse of proceadure and humen rights. when telling the judge i wanted my children back at weekends and not through contact centres my ex told the judge she had no problems with this but was told that she would get in to trouble by social services, this was actually a lie and this was encouraged by the caf cass officer at the side of her. the cas caff have even disclosed our private info to each other what was not supposed to happen and feel that there is a deliberate attemp here for me to try and hang myself i.e go racing to her adress or phone her which will not happen i can asssure you . i and other people have not seen anything like this ever and the back dooring involved from start to now is beyond belief.there are issues involved and there is a complete failiure to look in to the other side and not just me. they have failed completley to listen to any thing i have said and there are genuine issues i have and cant believe ive been ignored and no one seems to be listening at all . they have put me into a system which is fully protecting my ex who i have never approached once and infact i took her to court. she has told lies start to finish spent months trying to set me up in my home and the mental strain on one of my children in particular is desturbing and no one is listening. has any body gone or going through this because im struggling to find many if any its quite daunting to be fare and my children are being allowed to be used as a weapon to hide what evers going on or gone off. the authorites in my opinion are deliberatly trying togoad me out now is this good for my children no it is not. they are even delaying contact centres noing that my ex is not going to bother. people who murder and abuse children get in these places and im non of the two.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: deliberate under handedness by authorities

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Tue May 31, 2016 12:31 pm

Dear door1

Thank you for your further post.

I am sorry that you are still feeling that your views are not being taken into account in respect of your children.

Although you have mentioned in your posts that your ex-partner is being helped and you are not being listened to, you have not actually given any indication of exactly what your ex-partner has said about you and why it is not true. It appears from your post that it may be that your partner has alleged domestic abuse/violence in the relationship and, as a result, she has received support from domestic violence services and from children services. I am not able to advise you on whether what your ex-partner has said about you is true or not. However, it appears that there might be concern about what happened in your relationship.

If your ex-partner informed the court that she was worried about getting in trouble with children services (social services), this could because they had expressed about unsupervised contact taking place because of any issues in the relationship.

Regarding the Cafcass Officer, he or she is required to provide information to the court by preparing a report. The Cafcass Officer should meet with you as well as your ex-partner. The children will also be spoken with in an age appropriate way to find out their wishes and feelings about contact. It is not clear from your posts whether you have legal representation and if you do not, you may wish to contact here for legal advice. If you believe your ex-partner has told lies to the court, if you are able to provide evidence to the court to support your views then you should do so. You can challenge what the Cafcass Officer said in the report if you believe it does not reflect the discussion you had or you think it is not a balanced view being given to the court. You could also ask about the complaints policy for the service if you believe the Cafcass Officer was in anyway unprofessional.

I should explain that professionals who work with or are involved with children have a duty to share information where there are safeguarding issues relating to the child or children in a family. Professionals may share information relating to you and your ex partner but should try to get consent where

You say that no contact centre has been found yet for you to have contact with your children and you feel this to be a delaying tactic on the part of children services. I suggest that you try to identify a contact centre yourself. You could make contact with this organisation for details of contact centres close to you or your children.

As your case is before the court, it will be for the judge to make a decision about your future contact with your children. The judge has to have the children’s welfare as his or her most important consideration when reaching a decision. I would suggest that you do your best to find a contact centre so you can start having contact and try to concentrate on having good contact with your children rather than on your ex-partner.

If you do not have a solicitor and need assistance at court, you may wish to contact the Personal Support Unit (PSU) service at your local family court or in London here . Also, if you are London based then the CAB at the Royal Courts of Justice may be able to assist you.

I have tried to give you some advice although your case is a private law one as you are applying to the court for a child arrangement order to have contact. Please do contact Coram Children’s Legal Centre for further advice. Please note that if you do have a solicitor they will not advise you.

You are able to make a complaint if you believe children services have acted inappropriately in your case and a copy of our advice sheet relating to this is here for your information.

I hope you find this helpful

Best wishes

Suzie