The feel good thread

blueplain

The feel good thread

Post by blueplain » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Hey all, there are a lot of issues on this forum so I thought I would make a theraputic thread for people to just unwind and pick ourselves up a little, so bring in the compliments, share poems and positive stories and just feel good. Think of it as singing the blues in thread form, I will start it off with something that got me through all my tough times. you see

some things in life are bad
they can really make you mad
other things just make you swear and curse.
When your chewing on lifes gristle! Dont worry! Give a wistle
and this will makes things turn out for the besttttt
andddddddd
always look on the bright side of life....

lol sorry I hope I have not got that stuck in your head, please join in and feel good.

ange301126

Re: The feel good thread

Post by ange301126 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:36 am

Dear Blueplain, if you persist with these self-therapeutic methods and do not behave yourself, I will be forced to taking conclusions. This may lead to my making certain recommendations to the core-group and a resultant c.I.p. Plan!
Ha-ha.

ange301126

Re: The feel good thread

Post by ange301126 » Thu May 22, 2014 6:34 am

Dear parents,

Some good 'feel good' news for you all! You have all been saved !

I composed a message for you and the 'rant and rave' took me an hour and a half.It had the potential to change the world. What dedication? I pressed the wrong button and I am now chasing it somewhere in cyberspace.

I shall return!