New family court comes into being

blueplain

New family court comes into being

Post by blueplain » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:56 am

This article disturbs me, is it now easier to remove children quicker?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27106066

ange301126

Re: New family court comes into being

Post by ange301126 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:03 am

Dear Blueplain,

I have three observations to make on it.

1. As usual the authorities make the changes whilst claiming they are 'in the paramount interests of children'. This is how they get away with everything they do.The underlying meaning conveyed to the Public is that opponents act against children,
.I have lost count of the times I have been told by social workers and IRO's that whilst they are acting in the interests of children,I act in my own.The opposite is true.

2.The FRG chairman Cath Ashley, on the behalf of families, believes the changes to be a 'hotchpotch' much of which will work against children.

3.Whether right or wrong, any changes are irrelevant to the fundamental issues parents face.Previously court proceedings were to be completed within nine months-now it is six. Now there is one court instead of three. So what if Social Workers ignore the legal procedures anyway.That is the area in which changes should be made if they really want to act in the interests of children.