can this work in helping getting my beauiful kids back

gemsmom of8

Re: can this work in helping getting my beauiful kids back

Post by gemsmom of8 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:53 pm

I would suggest just to have my children back with I don't even care if the ss are invold for the rest of my life I just want my children
Last edited by gemsmom of8 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Dear gemsmom, where are you living now?

If your unborn is on a child-protection plan, I would guess that if you are homeless the ss have a responsibility to find you shelter home or a flat immediately and you should see your solicitor,women's aid and social worker about it .
If I were you ,I would certainly concentrate on the baby which is coming quite soon now.If you can show you can provide for your unborn you will at least have a chance of keeping the baby.

I am sorry but if the ss say they want to take the children permanently, not even the Judge is likely to support you, I have to be honest. You must have a very,very good solicitor who will fight for you and it could take years, yes years. It would be wrong to suggest different and you should face it. Please concentrate on the new baby and if the CS find you a shelter and you work hard with them it may be a starting point to getting their trust back.
Suzie will probably give you more advice after the bank holiday and you can ring the helpline aswell.

gemsmom of8

Post by gemsmom of8 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:55 am

im in a bb atm on the homeless list bidding 4 a place why would the judge not listen it clear the
Last edited by gemsmom of8 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:08 am

Dear gemsmom, The Judge might listen if you put your heartfelt feelings down in a letter and make sure your lawyer gives it to her. I am just trying to tell you that the system can be utterly heartless and the judge is more likely to do what the CS want than what you or the kids want.

You must never ever give up on your babies ; if you did there would be something wrong with you.I was just trying to advise you that you will need a brilliant solicitor and it will take at least nine months and maybe more than a year to get them back.So you should think about putting your fight on the backburner until your new baby is born safely and putting on weight.Then you can start fighting again.

What is happening to you is wrong. Most of the parents on this forum know you are right because we have seen the CS work ourselves.Social workers often give false evidence to court because they don't do their job properly.We will give you the best advice we can.

The FRG has seen it all before; it is nothiing new to them and they know how and why the system fails children and their families. They can and will help you, you can rely on that. I told you how another woman got her child back from care last year.

As far as I can see the social worker is not doing her duty properly.

Can you answer the question I asked before ' has your ex ( the father of your unborn ) been charged , taken to court and found guilty of hurting the children yet or is it just allegations so far?

Answer now.

gemsmom of8

Post by gemsmom of8 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:20 pm

no I don't think he has nor sure as I don't see him and im still on bail which that makes it harder for me my solicitor said to me they were suppose to take my kids off mine the 1st week which they didn't and when I asked y the women said because my ss don't advise it surly its not up to her she seem s like she wants me away from my baby its been over 5 weeks now my boy birthday next week as well normally I do a party for my kids every year each and every 1 of them because I like to make there day special and I cant even send him a card nothing its breaking my heart I just cant believe how all this as so wrong they r my baby my life I would whatever it takes to get them whatever do uu think I could speak with ss manger to c if she willing to help in anyway I need to do somethink

gemsmom of8

Post by gemsmom of8 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:26 pm

my babys even do me some mother day cards and the ss not even said nothing about them I only knew because the police women said

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:24 pm

Dear gemsmom,if I were you,I would not go to the head man; he is probably the one organising evidence against you.The CS is designed and set out like a fortress and it has to be or they would be lining up to protest to the boss.It is so,so sad but these forums are full of women like you who do their best to trust and work with the CS but they are only let down. They will carry on saying you don't accept concerns and you are in denial whatever you say.just because you want the children back right now,they will say you are in denial and if you get excited while pleading for them they might say you are mentally deranged. Every woman would want their children back,it is only natural,if it happened to them they would want theirs back but these people are not like you and I and everyone else.They turn everything you do against you,believe me.
If you want to contact the head man, then do it through your solicitor. Have you spoken with him about getting contact yet ,if you did what did he say?

gemsmom of8

Post by gemsmom of8 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:39 pm

he said I might have to go court to have my kids names removed from my bail I need to try all I can to see my kids my boy birthday next week and I cant bare it I just miss them all so much it hurts like hell but the ss a have a legal duty to help I know I made mistake I accept that I shouldn't of went bk with the ex I was under so much pressure at the with his family and him but I do see now he was a nasty man all he wanted was to break my family which he has done but im am so heartbroken all I want is my 7 babys back just to hold them to love like I did I miss them all so much it really is hurting to much

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Dear gemsmom,please can you tell us how he is supposed to have hurt the children.What is it they allege he did? Did he smack them,belt them or kick them?Is it just the children who say it or did someone else see it? I thought you said the kids were happy and gave him high fives?

If the CS aren't doing their job properly ,they are a much bigger threat to your children than he is although you have done the right thing to get him out of your life because of the domestic violence and mental abuse towards you.

gemsmom of8

Post by gemsmom of8 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:36 pm

they say since the kids were taken they had abe interviews with
Last edited by gemsmom of8 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.