Happy holidays!

blueplain

Happy holidays!

Post by blueplain » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:54 am

Hello everyone

Before I get caught up in all the festivities I just want to wish everyone a great Christmas and a happy new year. I know that a lot of you have troubles, and it is a difficult time for you right now. You need to remember that you are not alone. We are all part of the human condition and no matter how hard we fall we get up and we carry on. This time of the year brings with it a lot of reflection. Please do not focus on the negative. No matter where life has lead you know this. We may have made mistakes in our lives. We may be hit with injustice and sorrow and despite all our hardships I know this, We care. We care enough that we try our hardest for our loved ones despite our weaknesses. Though our tasks may be very difficult, we still fight on. So if you ever feel down and you are haunted by memories of the past remember this. Life may have lead you down difficult paths but you have never stopped fighting and thinking of those you have loved, embrace this because you are strong, you are a good person and nothing can take that away from you. I hope you have a good Christmas and I wish you well.

Kati

Re: Happy holidays!

Post by Kati » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!!