Writing a book called Intervention

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Writing a book called Intervention

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi Blueplain,

Yes you are right; my role here is to help with the law and procedure that applies to children services. I am not really in a position to give my opinion about children services performance generally.
You could always try Ofsted who may have more information about general performance across the country as well as reports for each local authority.

However, I would also like to say that I hope the chair of the conference reprimanded the social worker for “cheering”. Or maybe he was so shocked he chose to ignore it. I would have recommended bringing it up as a complaint with the chair or the team manager of the social worker.
Best wishes,

Suzie

blueplain

Re: Writing a book called Intervention

Post by blueplain » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:02 am

Fortunately for me I had not experienced further intervention past a protection plan. The only downside of this I am not in the position to write about feelings and procedure moving into the court side of intervention. If there are any parents who has been through this stage I would appreciate your contribution to this book.

Furthermore I will be looking back at the book and making improvements and also providing links to information provided by the FRG so that people are well informed.