Final Core Assement

blueplain

Final Core Assement

Post by blueplain » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi I am looking back at the core assesments and the last page has not been sighned and dated by the social worker or her manager. Is it correct that if this is the final core assesment it should be signed? and if so with it not signed what should I do next? Furthermore could somone from FRG reply to my other thread http://www.frg.org.uk/ParentsForum/view ... f=16&t=241. I can understand why there has not been a reply due to the title suggesting it is advice but there are a few questions I have in there I would appreciate being addressed, Thank you for your time

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Final Core Assement

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi Bluepain

You are correct in thinking that a core assessment should be signed and dated by the social worker completing the report, along with her team manager before this is sent to you.

This way you can be assured that the document is an official and accurate reflection of your parenting capacity and your children's needs, at the time.

Best Wishes

Suzie

Rebecka Jade

Post by Rebecka Jade » Tue May 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Hya,
Yes thats one they try.. Ive never seen any of there work sighned..or dated. They did a transfer case conference for me and all information was undated..caused lots more problems for me.

blueplain

Post by blueplain » Tue May 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Yeah, I got all my files under the data protection act and nothing is signed or dated I do not know why such simply procedure is allowed to slip

p.s welcome to the forum Rebecka Jade

Rebecka Jade

Post by Rebecka Jade » Wed May 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Thanks..still trying to post a question..lol
I think it shows how crooked with bad intensions they are..covering thiere mistakes up all the time. Ive put my son to sec.20.,they wernt granted intrum but took me to try..they got my sons name wrong!!!! I couldnt find my room for the case as we didnt exist!!!! Errors and failures..they call them..lol