Past false allegations, can they come back now?

ZigZag

Past false allegations, can they come back now?

Postby ZigZag » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:02 am

Please advise. I am worried.

In a past very messy divorce (15 years ago) my ex issued a load of court orders against me, none of which were true and it took years for me to work out why they were issued. It turns out that it enabled her to get rehoused and set up a home with her new partner who she was having an affair with.

My question is this. Will there still be a record of past court orders against me? There has never been any police involvement or criminal actions against me.

Social services have asked the police to do a check on me before which came up clear. There never has been any violence from me. There is not a violent bone in my body.

My current partner has accused me of the same as my ex. She has done this as I told her about the false allegations that were made against me in the past. In hind sight that was a foolish thing to do but I wanted to be honest with her about my past relationship, it is now being used by her. So, will there be a record of the 15 year old court orders that can come back on me?

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Past false allegations, can they come back now?

Postby Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:17 pm

Hi ZigZag

Welcome to the parents' board.

With regards to your private law proceedings, it is probable that details of the past court orders could be raised by any party as part of the court process.

For specific legal advice about your situation, you may wish to refer to the Children's Legal Centre on -08088 020 008 http://www.childrenslegalcentre.com/, as they give advice about private law matters.

Best Wishes

Suzie

ZigZag

Re: Past false allegations, can they come back now?

Postby ZigZag » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Thanks Suzie

Return to “General Discussion”