Negative risk assessment

Heartbrokenmom1606

Negative risk assessment

Post by Heartbrokenmom1606 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:54 pm

Does anyone know if i have a negative risk assessment if I would be able to get my son back from foster Care? He is on an ICO atm we are due back in court the end of the month. The social worker hates me and I feel she had judged me on past before even giving me a chance. She's tried to turn all my OH family against me saying I'm manipulative of my OH and it's like I'm reading a script whenever I say anything and the other professionals agree. I am absolutely broken I was already but I feel like I don't want to carry on anymore. Please help :(

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Negative risk assessment

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon May 14, 2018 5:11 pm

Dear Heartbrokenmom1606

I am sorry to hear that you have had a negative assessment and that you feel as though you cannot carry on, I urge you to try.

You say that you feel pre-judged by the professionals. If you think that the assessment was not conducted properly or was conducted in an unfair manner, perhaps you can ask for the reasons you failed and possibly consider requesting another assessment.

As far as knowing whether you will get your child back after the negative assessment, a concrete answer cannot be given to you because as we have said already every case is different.

If you would like to speak with us, do call our confidential helpline on 0808 801 0366. The line is open Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3.00pm.

Best wishes

Suzie