Leeter to my daughter

santa fe

Leeter to my daughter

Post by santa fe » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:47 pm

thoughts on this letter to my daughter who I have seen for several years but I send her letters and card + gifts every year.
Thanks in advance
My Darling *****
I hope you are well + happy and looking forward to starting your new school in September, it will be great fun and a new start in your education where you will do well and work hard.
All the new friends you will make too, it will be fantastic.
Since moving in my new house ***** has moved in also and I have inherited his cat that I have renamed Cat but don’t tell *** haha, he is so funny when I go upstairs Cat chase’s after me and tries to play boxing through the railings while I am going up the stairs.
In the kitchen I have a big clock that is a metre in diameter and everyone loves it and I am sure you would too.
*****, always remember that I care about you Always and have never stopped and I Always will do no matter what happens.
I want you to know that I am here for you Whenever you need me. If you want phone number just ask and I will make sure that you have it and don’t think twice or worry about phoning me, day or night no matter what time it is.
Remember I am here for you, if you have any problems or are unhappy in any way or just want to talk with me.
Lots of love
Dad
xxx

trigger9

Re: Leeter to my daughter

Post by trigger9 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:32 am

santa fe wrote:thoughts on this letter to my daughter who I have seen for several years but I send her letters and card + gifts every year.
Thanks in advance
My Darling *****
I hope you are well + happy and looking forward to starting your new school in September, it will be great fun and a new start in your education where you will do well and work hard.
All the new friends you will make too, it will be fantastic.
Since moving in my new house ***** has moved in also and I have inherited his cat that I have renamed Cat but don’t tell *** haha, he is so funny when I go upstairs Cat chase’s after me and tries to play boxing through the railings while I am going up the stairs.
In the kitchen I have a big clock that is a metre in diameter and everyone loves it and I am sure you would too.
*****, always remember that I care about you Always and have never stopped and I Always will do no matter what happens.
I want you to know that I am here for you Whenever you need me. If you want phone number just ask and I will make sure that you have it and don’t think twice or worry about phoning me, day or night no matter what time it is.
Remember I am here for you, if you have any problems or are unhappy in any way or just want to talk with me.
Lots of love
Dad
xxx
hello Santa fe, you asked for thoughts on your letter for your daughter. My thoughts are if I had a dad like you and had a letter like this one I would be over the moon and know that I was loved . It put a big lump in my throat take care .

santa fe

Post by santa fe » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:48 pm

Thank you trigger9 :)
My solicitor has said I should maybe reconsider;
Normally the Local Authority are not keen on extensive declarations of love or affection, or suggestions to get in touch. The first part of you letter setting out events and updates should be fine, but you might want to confine the second part.

trigger9

Post by trigger9 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:38 am

santa fe wrote:Thank you trigger9 :)
My solicitor has said I should maybe reconsider;
Normally the Local Authority are not keen on extensive declarations of love or affection, or suggestions to get in touch. The first part of you letter setting out events and updates should be fine, but you might want to confine the second part.
you are welcome but I think it is wrong what we all have to do just to please social services. At the end of the end of the day she is your daughter and you are opening your heart and letting her know that you love her and are there for her . How would they feel if they were all in our place's it would totally different story takecate