Mother's Day

livingonthebreadline

Mother's Day

Post by livingonthebreadline » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi,
I only see my child in a contact centre (supervised). I have asked SW if I can see my child on Mother's Day. What do you reckon my chances of seeing her are? What do you do? Do you see your child/ren with the Foster Carer for example?
Thanks

Minnie

Re: Mother's Day

Post by Minnie » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Hi

From my experience, I would say but you might get reasonable social worker and it depends if the foster carers are prepared to supervised. I was allowed a phone call on Christmas day, they may allow this.

Minnie

Post by Minnie » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:45 pm

I meant to put not in the 1st sentence

trigger9

Post by trigger9 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:13 pm

livingonthebreadline wrote:Hi,
I only see my child in a contact centre (supervised). I have asked SW if I can see my child on Mother's Day. What do you reckon my chances of seeing her are? What do you do? Do you see your child/ren with the Foster Carer for example?
Thanks
hi hun really hope you get to see your children . as i also have a daughter in care and I know that it hurt in your heart every day Take care .

InnocentMammy

Post by InnocentMammy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:19 am

I asked the same question, they said it's more for me, not for the baby, so it would not be in his best interests. I'm innocent, I've been falsely accused of hurting my baby and it kills me that I won't get him back until the plethora of medical experts have written their reports. They should complete all medical investigations before initiating care proceedings. This system is so unfair, my thoughts go out to all the good mothers and even the mothers who have made mistakes on this forum on Mother's day. We deserve a system that works on keeping families together, not ripping them apart at the first suspicion.

trigger9

Post by trigger9 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:17 am

InnocentMammy wrote:I asked the same question, they said it's more for me, not for the baby, so it would not be in his best interests. I'm innocent, I've been falsely accused of hurting my baby and it kills me that I won't get him back until the plethora of medical experts have written their reports. They should complete all medical investigations before initiating care proceedings. This system is so unfair, my thoughts go out to all the good mothers and even the mothers who have made mistakes on this forum on Mother's day. We deserve a system that works on keeping families together, not ripping them apart at the first suspicion.
hello
InnocentMammy , I agree with you the system is so unfair it my eyes they should be there to help families pull back together not to hurt parents more and make them feel that they have no right to still be a child's parent . I sent all my thoughts to you and all.the mummy or mum on mother's day if I can help I will try as I know how much it hurts . Take care .

livingonthebreadline

Post by livingonthebreadline » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:34 pm

Hi,
Thank you all for your replies. I still have not heard from SW, so I will try and call him tomorrow. Sending you all my best wishes for you and your children. XXX

trigger9

Post by trigger9 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:04 pm

livingonthebreadline wrote:Hi,
Thank you all for your replies. I still have not heard from SW, so I will try and call him tomorrow. Sending you all my best wishes for you and your children. XXX
thank you livingonthebreadline best wish to you as well
Take care x