Contact Crisis

Angela

Contact Crisis

Post by Angela » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:15 pm

Hello,

Can anybody let me have some sort of insight into contact with my chldren. My Children are currently on section 20 and the older 2 are with my Mother and my youngest is with there father. I have more contact with my older children but not my youngest. Myself and my youngest childs Father both have Perental Responsability but he seems to be avoiding any kind of agreement for me to see my youngest child other than 4 hours a week.

Thanks,

A

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Contact Crisis

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Dear L243

Welcome to the Parents’ Discussion Forum.

My name is Suzie, online adviser, at Family Rights Group.

I am sorry that you are having feeling distressed because you are not able to make good contact arrangements for your youngest children.
It is not clear from your post why your children are not in your care or if the arrangements currently in place is what your children’s father has decided or otherwise.

In order to have more contact with your children you may need to make an application to the court for a child arrangement order to define your contact with your children. I suggest that you telephone Coram Children’s Legal Centre (Child Law Advice) on 0300 330 5480. This organisation provides private law advice in England.

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes

Suzie