i was just wondering if i can get the special guardianship that my daughter is under reversed?
when i left my ex partner my daughter was taken off me and went to live with her grandparents du to mental health issues i had at the time. i never put her at risk but still after a lengthy court process she was placed under this order at the courts.
i see her each week at their home and we all have a good relationship. however i really would like my daughter back, but they don't want to lose her now.
i know it says you must have a 'significant' change in circumstances to apply to the court, but i was wondering if this counts as a significant change:
1. I have finished the psychological treatment recommended by the court
2. i have been discharged from the mental health team
3. i haven't self harmed in 11 months
4. I've been living in stable accommodation for 12 months whereas previously i wasn't
5. I've completed half of the college course I've started
6. I've got my self a part time job as a healthcare assistant
7. have been in a stable relationship with a 'normal,' guy for 6 months.
i can honestly say i'm a well normal person. surely in the long run my daughter would be better off living with me. as i am able to provide, and care for her. she calls me mummy, laughs and plays with me, and is so excited on the day i come to visit her each week. i just want her back full time, i love her so much and dont want to think shell never be back with me. has anyone ever got an SGO discharged?