help please.

jodiprince101

help please.

Post by jodiprince101 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:55 pm

I'm so frustrated at the moment waiting for outcomes, Soical workers wont keep me up to date it's always me calling and getting nowhere. I've complained several times and still nothing is getting sorted, even tho they say they will. I feel they have let me down from day dot and I feel so helpless at the moment because I can't changelle anything legally until the father is dealt with. I've tried everything and I'm going out my mind. I'm a innocent mother fighting to get my beautiful baby boys back as they don't deserve to be without there mother.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: help please.

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:49 am

Dear Jodiprince101,

Welcome to the Parents Forum.

I am sorry to hear that your boys are not living with you at the moment. You are hoping to get them back home but children’s services are not communicating with you.

Where are your boys at the moment? Are they with dad or are they in care?

If they are living with dad, is there a court order?

If they are in care, do you know what the legal position is?

Are they:
Accommodated (no court order)or
• under a court order (such as an interim care order , care order or placement order )?

Let me know what the position and then I should be able to provide you with better advice.

I am sorry to hear that the social worker is not responding to you. This must be really distressing. Have you put your requests in writing-such as by email or text?
If after doing so you still do not get a response from the social worker, you could then email his/her manager. If you still don't get a response in a few days then send a copy of the email to the service manager.
You could also suggest having a meeting with the social worker and team manager and give some dates that suit you as well as a list of the issues you wish to discuss.

Here are some useful tips to help parents work with social workers.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Suzie