need help

Kitty

need help

Post by Kitty » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:27 pm

as u all no my son is under a special guarden ship order and naw they are not leting me see him they are saying i can only hv letter box contact cause i aint seen him in a few months cause i was ill and contact got stoped

ange301126

Re: need help

Post by ange301126 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:34 pm

Dear Kitty. I advise you to go and see a new solicitors ( one from another town) and tell them to apply for a contact order. It is against his human rights and yours to have letter-box contact only.You were ill but they haven't listened to you.
INHUMANITY,NO COMPASSION.

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:08 am

well sum one from ther familly told me that an agreement as been made whic i hv not seeb or been involved in but the ss worker as told me no dissison hv been made till she as seen me and spokeb to me but there is no way am goiong to stand bye and let them take another child from me so if i hv to it will go to cout i was ill my mum was ill and she as to suprvise my contact

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:22 am

Dear kitty,

Did you contact WOMEN'S AID? Do you have an independent advocate to help you?

If you have,tell her about it.The point is that the child has human rights one of which is regular contact with his natural parent.Women at home alone with mental frailties like yourself are vulnerable and unable to stand up against the CS.The CS can then ignore the child's rights and do what they want regardless.

The government recognises the need for independent advocacy in such cases.

You should get one; they are paid to work on your behalf. I would not rely on your old solicitors; get new ones. Also see Women's Aid and get more advice off Suzie.

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:58 pm

well all this was made whit out me knowing about it and i will not stand for eany ov it surly she carnt do that he is only under special guardine ship surly she dont hv the rights to take contact off me like that but i will see what ss say on tusday when they see me but she as wanted to do this ever since she found out my youngest was geting adoppted but that dose not hv enay think to do whit her cause he aint her grandchild but she still found out about him being put up for adoption

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:02 am

Dear Kitty

I am sorry to hear that you are still having difficulties with contact.

It is no longer possible to apply for a residence or contact order, as these have been replaced by Child Arrangement Orders .

Unless there are exceptional circumstances, such as domestic abuse or child protection you will need to attend a MIAM (Mediation Information Assessment Meeting) before making your application to the court.

If it would be helpful you may wish to discuss your application with the Children's Legal Centre who can be contacted on 0808 801 0366.

Best Wishes

Suzie