sog

Kitty

sog

Post by Kitty » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:41 am

Hay all as u all no i hv 2 kids and my oldest is on a sog and is living whit is granny naw she text me this morning and said they was moving in the new year and to awnd all stuff we want to post for my son to ss but that mess i will never see my son agin whic i am allod to see him twic a week for 2 hours but naw i will never see him sign what can i do

dvsurvivor

Re: sog

Post by dvsurvivor » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:50 pm

Dear Kitty
How my heart aches for you and your pain. I cannot imagine the pain you are going through
My advice would be to contact your MP. Their are other MPs that can help you to get you media coverage and for you to name and shame your local authority and the social workers etc that have done this to you. PM me if you want details hun. Never give up fighting. Perhaps you can go to the high court of appeal.

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:04 am

Can i hv the details vplz

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:04 pm

Dear Kitty

I am sorry to hear that you received such distressing news from the special guardian about their plans to move home with your eldest child. From what you have said in your post, this information appears to have come as a surprise, with very little notice or information about the reasons given to you.

Were any reasons given about making a significant change to the contact plan, in what is meant to be a cooperative working relationship between special guardians and birth parents for the best interests of the child.

You may consider applying for a child arrangement order in relation to any future contact you could be entitled to. You can seek independent legal advice from a children's panel solicitor at Law Society .

Our advice sheet onspecial guardianship orders for birth parents will give you more advice, but you may find it helpful to contact our advice line on Monday on 0808 801 0366 09.30 am to 03.00 pm with any specific questions you may have.

Best Wishes

Suzie

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:51 pm

Hay no nothink had been said to me y she is moving or eany think just that she is going