Success story 4all 2 read

Cieves

Success story 4all 2 read

Post by Cieves » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:50 pm

We'll I lost my kids 2 social services on feb this yr through my drug addiction and violent relationship with ther father, my 1st social worker was very negative and I was glad a new 1 had taken over my case in July, I done rehab and a parenting class and a domestic violence awareness course, also went bk 2 do my maths and English,, and now I'm glad 2 say that my overnites have started and Ss r hoping that my kids will b bk full time by feb,, I thought I would never get them back but it shows that if u do everything they ask 4 urself and kids u will get them back,, not all social workers are bad!!! Good luck xxx

whatnow

Re: Success story 4all 2 read

Post by whatnow » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Aww im really happy for you.....these are the kind of stories i like to read....this gives me a little hope. Thanks for sharing and good luck ☺

Cieves

Post by Cieves » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:58 pm

No problem, I just wanted 2 let ppl no that there is hope, x

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:54 am

Dear cieves

Welcome to the parent's board. My name is Suzie, one of FRG's online advisers.

Well done for the progress that you have made in your situation, and for reporting it here.

Hopefully, you can give hope and encouragement to other users of the forum, who may be willing to share similar successes about the prospect of having their children returned after entering in to a successful partnership with Children's Services.

Please keep us posted and thanks again.

Best Wishes

Suzie

Cieves

Post by Cieves » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Thank u,, I have been fighting so so hard these last 8 mths n I always thought that any thing I do wud b good enough,, the 1st social worker I had told me I wouldn't get them bk in less than 2 and a half yrs then my new 1 has started my overnites already n is hoping 2 have them bk full time by feb! I think it's to do with the social worker u get,, my 1st 1 had me failed b4 I even started n I was so happy when I got moved 2 the lac team. Xxx

Debbiedoodah

Post by Debbiedoodah » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Congratulations, I am appearing in court on Monday to apply for increase in contact, my son is placed with my half sister on a SGO. my sister is opposing it, but I have been working hard on my addiction and are now over 8 months clean. My sister carries a lot of bitter resentment and is telling her solicitor she suspects I am still using and selling my body. This upsets me and I hope and pray the truth will come out soon. It is very nice to hear you have come through addiction and domestic violence and are able to spend quality time with your children... Enjoy and good luck!