adivce about my grandson

mamma

adivce about my grandson

Post by mamma » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Hi all im all new to this topic, my grandson was taken into fostercare in may 2014 at 9 weeks old. my son was playing with babies arms doing baby dancing, he says he hears a click, g/s starts crying they take him to hospital, he has a broken arm, they also say he has a healing fracture to the other arm, son and g/f have taken g/s to every weigh in taken him to doctors for every last thing never hid anything. experts are saying it couldnt of happened how parents say it did. ive been through connected person assessment,ive had suppervised visits once a fortnight for a hour, parents get 1 hour 3 days aweek. ive had all positives except one where ive said my son would not of done this in mallist. we have a finding of fact in december, contact has been 100% positive they are having parent classes all positive, health vistors reports all possitive, what can i do now i had a negitive assessment, and what do you think the outcome could be ????
thankyou for reading
heart broken mamma

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: adivce about my grandson

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Hello Mamma

Welcome to the discussion boards. My name is Suzie and I am an adviser at Family Rights Group.

The board that you have posted on is primarily for parents whose children are involved with Children's Services to advice and support each other.

We have another board specifically for family and friends who are caring or would like to care for children from within their family. I think you will get more helpful and appropriate support from the users there.

You can access the family and friends board here.

I hope this helps Mamma.

All the best

Suzie
FRG Adviser

mamma

Post by mamma » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:41 pm

thankyou for your reply, was finding it hard to navegate the site, it wont let me log in now to post

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Dear Mamma, Alas, for some technical reason, sometimes one has to log-in two or three times before it has any effect ; then, after writing the post, you often have to log-in two or three times again before submitting it. This has been the situation for as long as I can remember , despite periodic updates to the site and we just have to get used to it.
What the problem is, I know not and the only hint I can offer to the FRG technical staff is that it happens on no other website I visit ,thus it must be an in-house glitch.

I would warn you ,mamma,that if you write a post, cannot submit it and have to log-in again; it may appear that your post has been deleted.You may feel like conceding defeat and giving up at that stage ( and I am sure many do,never to return.)
You have to click the back button on your browser until your message returns to you,then resubmit.

I hope this helps.

mamma

Post by mamma » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:43 pm

thankyou im ok on this side but i cant post in the family section, ive tried to log in many times as you advice, ive had to register again

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Dear All,

Just to clarify for all users, if you wish to use both boards you need to join up to each board (parents’ board and the family and friends carers’ board) separately. Your log in details are not transferable from one to the other. Mamma, I suspect this was the original problem you were having – your parents’ board details wouldn’t be recognised on the family and friends board, you have to register on that board.

Also, if anyone ever has any technical difficulties with the board, please do notify me immediately so I can ask the Administrator to rectify them. You can contact me by email if you are having problems logging in. I log in and post in the same way all of you do and I haven’t experienced the difficulties that Ange describes. To Ange and anyone else with these issues, please do send me a PM/email describing the problem, when it happens, so we can have it fixed.

Many Thanks

Suzie

mamma

Post by mamma » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:13 pm

thankyou suzie thats what i did no more problems logging in thankyou