contact every 6 weeks

santa fe

contact every 6 weeks

Post by santa fe » Wed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm

I don't see my little girl due to the ex telling her lies (FACT)

But now the **** the SW is trying to put a six week only contact between my EX and our little girl who she see's twice a week at the minute.
Our little girl is currently with a carer and has been for a year now and will be staying there for at least the next six months or may be longer
All this is because of things that have happened in the past between her and our other children.
My ex has constantly lied about me and has had me arrested three times and carries on trying at every opportunity but I will not allow the SW to make this six week contact happen it is not fair on the EX and my little girl.
So my brief is also apposing this six week crap.
We are very near to the end of court hearings also
Any advice?
Thanks

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: contact every 6 weeks

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Thu May 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Dear santa fe,

I can see that you are distressed about children services plan to reduce your exe’s contact to once every 6 weeks-and you have instructed your solicitor to oppose this change in care plan.

It is not clear from your post what long term plan for your daughter is being proposed by children services. Is the plan for your daughter to stay with her carer under a full Care Order? Is there any plan for a Placement Order? (This would give them authority to place your daughter with prospective adopters.) Or is the plan for the carer to seek a private law order such as a Special Guardianship Order or Residence Order?
Let me know and then I will be in a better position to advise you.

Best wishes,

Suzie

santa fe

Post by santa fe » Thu May 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi Suzie
Not sure but I will find out and get back to you.
I will e mail my solicitor your questions
Thanks

santa fe

Post by santa fe » Thu May 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Just had this reply from my solicitor;
They are looking at long term foster care. There wouldn't be a placement or adoption scenario or an SGO envisaged.
Have asked what an SGO is
Thanks

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri May 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Hi Santa Fe

Please refer to our advice sheet on Special Guardianship Orders on to see if this will give you some useful information with regard to any queries you may have at the current time.

After receiving a detailed response from your solicitor, feel free to post back if you have any specific questions you wish to ask.

Best Wishes

Suzie