Advice please

Irishlady

Advice please

Post by Irishlady » Mon May 13, 2019 1:05 pm

Hi my daughter was removed because of domestic violence with my ex partner, social worker got a emergency protection order and then a interm care order, and my daughter is with a foster family, I'm devastated and want my child back I have gone into a woman's aid refuge, give up my house , got a order out on my ex and changed my phone number, this is the third time I have been in a woman's aid refuge because of my ex but I have never got a order out on him , I know it hard for social services to believe me but I have finished with him,I just want my child back, please can I have some information social services are saying they have to do an assessment on me they want me to attend a parent class and 1.1 with womans aid which I'm doing does anyone know how long my child will be on interm care order I'm back in court in 3 weeks could judge give me back my child or do you have to wait the full 3 months please can I have advice especially from people whose children have been put on a interim care order thank you

Irishlady

Re: Advice please

Post by Irishlady » Tue May 14, 2019 9:12 am

Please can someone give me advice

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Advice please

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:48 pm

Dear Irishlady

Thanks for posting. I just wanted to let you know that I have responded to your queries in your later post.

Best wishes

Suzie