Really have had enough now. No 1really cares about my kids as long as thė don't get caught ou

Cat

Really have had enough now. No 1really cares about my kids as long as thė don't get caught ou

Post by Cat » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:39 pm

I've really come to the lowerest point of all of this nightmare and the one thing I carnt get around my head is not one person I've emailed has even had the decency to cheak out my concerns which are all 100%true. No one wants to know and another social worker is on board and has carried on where the other two left off. I et no phone calls any more and I've only just got dates fit contact because another set of people have come on board. I've lost my kids because I asked for help and year x half later iam still going round in circles. But what they say in court they don't do outside. Please what do I do now cos I really carnt handle this anymore ìm I'll in bed and if went no one would even miss me for agers. How bad is that. Not even my kids. And I only asked for help becca use my kids were out of control but them nasty liers of social workers robbed me of my kids and I just carnt see the point of being here anymore becaus no one listens. I've wrote to Jugdes and t he social workers always get away with every lie they say. What's it about these people not even l looking into my two kids life's. They are only 15 and 13 and they have put my 15 year old on that rod thing. Iam sick over it weather she Is with a boy friend or not. It's r wrong. Shres under age. There's loads more thats wrong iam lost xxx

QuestionMark

Re: Really have had enough now. No 1really cares about my kids as long as thė don't get caught ou

Post by QuestionMark » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:31 pm

Hello Cat,

I am so sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time; this is understandable given the circumstances and so I just want to let you know that there is support out there. Samaritans number is 116 123. Theres also a charity called Pause who help women get back on their feet after child removal; their number is 020 8820 7232.

Are your children under a care order? If so do you mind if I ask what that order is? Also, were there findings made against you? I know its exhausting and painful but try looking through the judgement, do it in pieces and sit with a highlighter - try and see things for the judges perspective. Is there anything there you can address or change in your personal life? Any courses or counselling you could complete? Don't be afraid to visit your GP and let them know what has happened and how this is affecting you; the best way to look after your children is to look after yourself first - be the best person you can be for them, I really believe you can do it. If you need to take time out to cry and crash then that's ok, you've been through hell and you deserve a break - but come back fighting strong!

It sounds like the carers have given your 15 year old the contraceptive implant? I understand your concerns and I feel they should have ran this past you first. It is important that she is safe, however, these things should not be forced upon her whatsoever.

Is their anyone higher up that you can contact? They need to maintain communication with you - it is vital for your children and you!

Cat

Re: Really have had enough now. No 1really cares about my kids as long as thė don't get caught ou

Post by Cat » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:19 pm

So sorry I've not been on for a while I haven't been in a good place at all!
I still carnt believe this is ongoing and if anything it's gone worse.
No iam not getting anything off these Social workers and they can do what they want.
They rule the judge's and what there around for I've really no clue! There not in the middle there on the side of social workers and now 5 judge's later they expect me to go around in circles and do what has been done. I think the only thing I can do now is handcuff myself to either the judge or somewhere In the court till they listen. All in a rush all move up and too many people having their penny's worth and the story has changed from the start. They think iam a daft fool. I guess iam cos no now will listen. the family courts are a waste of time. Iam sick of not knowing what to do or where to turn. Every door slammed in my face and the lies role. I need another solicitor someone who isn't afraid to make waves. Make noise. They don't like the truth and the negative attention but there's only Twitter and I get blanked on there. They have banned e from phoning or emailing anyone about my kids and I don't know what to do? iam on my own and I just need someone to listen.
Everyone seems scared to say anything to social workers and it's mad. If they are wrong they are wrong and f they have lied they have lied. So there's no way am I going to let this go. They robbed my kids end of. There bad liers and nasty evil pro or who should be allowed to get away with destroying lives like this. Just wish I had some one on my side. You know the old saying when the going gets tough ??? Well I've never had anyone and boy do I know it now? Xxx

QuestionMark

Post by QuestionMark » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:00 am

5 judges - wow. No wonder the story keeps changing, it'll be like chinese whispers!She should be communicating with you - have you tried the IRO? Having said that, in my case I tried the IRO and was shut down as well. Have you considered complaining to HCPC? You can look online to see if the social workers you've been dealing with are registered with them and complain. They'll look into name-calling, for instance. Are you on Facebook? If so, look up Mothers Unite UK - it's a newly formed charity and there's thousands off us, all supporting each other.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed May 22, 2019 4:25 pm

Cat wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:19 pm
So sorry I've not been on for a while I haven't been in a good place at all!
I still carnt believe this is ongoing and if anything it's gone worse.
No iam not getting anything off these Social workers and they can do what they want.
They rule the judge's and what there around for I've really no clue! There not in the middle there on the side of social workers and now 5 judge's later they expect me to go around in circles and do what has been done. I think the only thing I can do now is handcuff myself to either the judge or somewhere In the court till they listen. All in a rush all move up and too many people having their penny's worth and the story has changed from the start. They think iam a daft fool. I guess iam cos no now will listen. the family courts are a waste of time. Iam sick of not knowing what to do or where to turn. Every door slammed in my face and the lies role. I need another solicitor someone who isn't afraid to make waves. Make noise. They don't like the truth and the negative attention but there's only Twitter and I get blanked on there. They have banned e from phoning or emailing anyone about my kids and I don't know what to do? iam on my own and I just need someone to listen.
Everyone seems scared to say anything to social workers and it's mad. If they are wrong they are wrong and f they have lied they have lied. So there's no way am I going to let this go. They robbed my kids end of. There bad liers and nasty evil pro or who should be allowed to get away with destroying lives like this. Just wish I had some one on my side. You know the old saying when the going gets tough ??? Well I've never had anyone and boy do I know it now? Xxx
Dear Cat

Thank you for posting.

I am sorry to read that you are not in a good place and feel as though no one is listening to you. QuestionMark’s advice to you about speaking to someone at the Samaritans was good advice, do call them their number is a free phone one and they are open every day. Samaritans telephone number is 116 123.

You say that you have been banned from calling or emailing professionals about your children. What about looked after child review meetings, are you attending those or is the IRO communicating with you? She/he will have contact with your children and I do not imagine that they are saying that they do not want contact with you, perhaps they are having difficulty sharing their views. At your next contact visit with the children you might think about suggesting some type of advocacy for them, there are two organisations which can advise you, National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS) or Coram Voice.

We are Advocate may be a way for you to get some legal advice, access to them is through a referring agency though. If you would like to ring our confidential helpline we could discuss your situation and see if there are any other avenues to explore. We are open Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 3pm and the number is 0808 801 0366.

Please keep posting for the support you need, people do care about you.

Best wishes

Suzie

Cat

Post by Cat » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:24 pm

Hi. Sorry I can never get on here for some reason. My Tecno know how is not good.
No thanks but I don't need the Samaritans. I just need these liers to have a bit of humanity and Sto paying the power game.
The iro is a friend of the line manager and she has lied and wrote she seems every month. I haven't set eyes on her in over a year! Because the FTP have said there are no grounds for anything to be done with these liers but to get in touch if anything else happens! The set up has just got worse. They have said my youngest shouldn't be in the met cambian home yet he's still there.
In court last time the judge said no wonder I was worried sick as they are still not keeping me in the loop. So the vexcious complainent is over the top! But it is stil in place by the council. The only time I've reported these low lives is when it's been neasersay.
Falling off a roof. Getting beat up as still getting bullied. Running away and hiding in an alley way. A 21 year old watching adult stuff with his bedroom door open and no clothes on while the foster woman went out. Now that has been denied and apparently the iro has said the foster mum has carmars installed in her home. That's all a strange set up as cameras are illegal because of privaey rights. So why did the FTP not pick up on that ? There's so much more and they are keeping me away and want me gone big time because there is so much wrongs and cover ups. Also the should not be I care as I've said a million times.
It's so wired that the very first court hearing reports says that my youngest was going to this particular place where he is yet they said it was an emergengey placement ???
I'am banned from meetings and I really don't get it because this worker wont even look at me in court. He's never give me a chance and never met me properly. Once I managed to say to him why is he doing this and please tell the truth. He said nothing back and just looked down and went bright red! It's going around in circles and it's crazy that they still do what they want and have hidden all the bad things from the FTP and jugdes! Even with of numbers they are so cocky and won't even give e a chance. I'am so sick of not excisting. My eldest has asked to speak to the Jugde over a month ago. Still nothing. My youngest has got his own solicitor and the social worker hasn't assed the messages on to go and see him. I'am crawling the walls and just want to run away. my Mum has just today started her real treatment as her health hast been good enough. They havent even considered her in any of this and expect her contact to still be ice a month. She may not have another month!!! Because they are all connected and been friends for a long time (that's the words of the iro last time i seen her over year ago) I've sent proove of fraudulent things been printed and still nothing. Now I don't trust anyone. I'am heartbroken and lost my kids over vile lies. Xxx

Cat

Post by Cat » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:43 am

I forgot to say I would appreciate any help of an advacate or anyone on here thanks xxx

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:02 pm

Dear Cat

Thank you for your further post.

From your post it appears that there remains ongoing concerns for you regarding your children being removed from your care and placed in foster placements.

You mention that your eldest has asked to speak to the judge, does this mean there are ongoing court proceedings relating to your children now or have you made an application to the court for contact with a child in care or to discharge the care orders. It is not clear from the post.

What seems clear is that you believe that you did not get a fair chance in court to challenge what you say are ‘lies’ which have been told about you by children’s services to convince the judge that your children should not be with you. At a final hearing, when the judge considers all the evidence before the court including those giving evidence in the witness box, is when it is possible for the parties in the case to cross examine and challenge evidence that has been put before the court in statements or reports. After this, the judge makes a decision based on all the evidence and will also consider how a witness behaved when being questioned.

Once a final order, such as a care order, has been made by the court, a parent can apply to the court to discharge the order after 6 months has passed. Before making such an application, the parent or other person with parental responsibility would need to be in a position to show the court that they have made significant changes in their life. These changes would need to be confirmed by evidence to the court and show that the concerns that led the court to make the care order no longer exist. I do not know if this is something you have considered doing.

You also state in your post that you have been banned from meetings. I assume that these are looked after child (LAC) meetings. Do you receive the minutes from these meetings and are you given an opportunity to put in writing any concerns that you wish the meeting to consider. As you say you are being kept in the dark about your children you may want to consider making a formal complaint about children’s services failure to keep you, a parent with parental responsibility informed. Our advice sheet Challenging decisions and making complaints explains how to go about this.

It is also possible for you to request the records the children’s services have in respect of you and you children and our advice sheet Access to information held by Children’s Services should help you with this.

It appears that you have already made complaints about the social worker or workers who have been involved in your case, as you say that the FTP (fitness to practice) process has decided that no action is to be taken.

Unfortunately, lack of engagement can often lead to children’s services taking a case to court. This can happen in circumstances where there is a child protection plan but the parent or parents do not or cannot adhere to the plan then children’s services will consider going to court. Often, there will be pre-proceedings meetings (PLO) to give an opportunity for work under the plan to be done. If this does not happen then children’s services may then apply to the court for care orders in what then becomes care proceedings.

I am including further advice sheets for your information in respect of Duties on Children’s Services when children are in the care system, Contact with children in care which I hope you will find helpful.

Our advice sheet relating to Reuniting children in the care system with their families explains what needs to be done to try and get children home from care.

I hope you find this information helpful and, should you wish to speak to an adviser, you can telephone our advice line on 0808 801 0366. The advice line is open from 9.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday.

Best wishes

Suzie