Grounds for throwing this all out???

QuestionMark

Grounds for throwing this all out???

Post by QuestionMark » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Hi all,

I've made a few posts explaining my story, I'm just wanting to post again to see if I can get any advice.

Was in court for a final IRH before the final hearing (the welfare for my daughters permanent residence). I'm now self-representing as my legal team let me down massively. I explained this in my statement and also highlighted the evidence that I wanted my ex cross-examined about (that he wasn't); his stating "I've got to say it was me" in his police interview and "ribs crushed" 6 months before the medical report stated my sons injury came from "compression" </3. I also pointed out that my ex left my baby to "scream" (what he tells the police) and the coroners report states my son had heamorraged vocal chords - it's horrific.

The judge read this and seemed flustered but said "this makes things difficult but you have to accept the findings for what they are" (he left me in the pool too because my credibility was affected - it wouldn't have been had my legal team followed direction). The judge even said he was surprised that I'm putting myself forward to care for my daughter still - of course i am, I know I'm innocent and she's my baby! He also speculated if I was trying to "re-open the findings" which I didn't even know was an option but if anyone knows how I can do this, please let me know.

The SW entered a statement later this day, full of factual errors but also stating that my late sons injuries were inflicted "two to three" weeks before his death - this is not the time frame used in the judgment (two to five weeks) and new information - is this grounds to throw this all out? They keep changing the "facts".

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Grounds for throwing this all out???

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Dear SunshineStarRainbow

Please see my response to your post May as well be talking to thin air.

Best wishes

Suzie.