They are pushing me too far

heartbroken80

They are pushing me too far

Post by heartbroken80 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:37 pm

Hi,

I am so unhappy.

I had a parenting assessment done back in February. We went to court for a directions hearing.
In court Children's services stated that it was likely that rehabilitation would commence within 4 weeks, the guardian said she wanted it done sooner and the judge said he would ask the Children's service to pay attention to this.

They are now not listening to what was said in court and dragging their feet in my 3 year old sons return.

The parenting assessment is positive and full of severe and malicious lies of which I have proof.

They are pushing me to do something as I am so depressed due to the constant lies with absolutely NO prrof or evidence of any kind, I have evidence proving I am telling the truth.

I am sure there are social workers do care, however the ones I am involved with are liars and are enjoying the power they have.

Please help me as I don't want to carry on anymore.
My son has been away for 9 months!!
Thanks

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: They are pushing me too far

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:40 am

Dear heartbroken80,

I am sorry for the delay in responding to your post.

I understood that your son was going to be returning home to you in a matter of weeks. This had been approved by the court. Has this plan been delayed and if so, do you know the reason?

You say children services are pushing you to do something. What do they want you to do? Sometimes before a child returns home various things need to happen and it can cause a lot of stress to a parent because it often feels like another hurdle to jump over.

You also say you are depressed by the delay. Do you need to get urgent medical help from your GP about this or you could speak to a mental health line such as Mind, Re think or the Samaritans.

Go back and read your positive post of the 11th February where you gave good advice about working with professionals including your solicitor. Can you take this advice yourself?

You could also call our advice line on 0808 801 01366 for in-depth advice.

Best wishes,

Suzie