Hi really needing advice please

saraheve29

Hi really needing advice please

Post by saraheve29 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:46 pm

Hi Suzie
I need somone to talk to, i failed the parenting assessment dispite technically passing it as they said i have got good enough parenting skills and my home is satisfactory, they said they feel i can not look after a baby, shes one now and a 10 year old at the same time because im autistic. I dont agree with this and feel they are treating me autism as if one shoe fits all. How can i fight against it though. My dad has reluctantly agreed to apply for guardianship so at least he can be in the family, which the parenting assessor agreed will be in my sons best interest but now my dads acting very distant from me. But i feel he is my last hope to at least get my son out of care which my son desperately doesn't want to be in care and doesn't understand it. He has adhd and they feel im unable to care for his complex needs having a baby. So i need my dad to apply my last hope. But my dad is being so distant. Im due to have a hair strand test for cannabis and although i know this will be negitive im thinking whats the point ive already lost. I havnt seen the guardian yet but of course shes going to agree with the assossor.
Im feeling depressed and alone i have no friends and noone to talk to. I feel im loosing hope. Any advice please

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Hi really needing advice please

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:56 pm

Dear saraheve29

I have already responded to your post on a different thread.

Best wishes

Suzie.

Mam777

Post by Mam777 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:55 am

Hi i let my son go into voluntary care he was very over weight they said we would get him back after 4 months he lost weight in care she the time come to get him back in November the social worker said he ws taking it to court for my son to go in long term foster care hè did and he won my family has been torn apart i have five other children and two step children and never been involved with social services they are all grown up and healthy my son who is 11 is desperate to come home and I'm desperate to hv him home please can you help me

saraheve29

Post by saraheve29 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:02 pm

My son is almost 11 and desperate to come home. I have a 1 year old baby and allowed to care for my baby but not my 10 year old because he has adhd I lost the case and loosing hope. I also was told by social services that i have to tell my son that i lost, which will hurt him and his been hurt enough