Family courts and social services are a joke

Jay23729

Family courts and social services are a joke

Post by Jay23729 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:31 am

My children were removed in march, since being in court social services have lied 3 times and nothing is done about it! She lied to my children saying they would b home b4 school, the courts and social services are emotionally abusing my children, they are desperate to be home and the keep pushing the times back and back!

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Family courts and social services are a joke

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:57 am

Dear Jay,

I am sorry to hear that that there has been delay in your children returning home to you. It looks like the original plan said your children would have been returned home before your children returned to school, after the summer holidays.
Do you know why this has been delayed? What reason did the social worker give? Is there anything else that needs to be done before they return home?

I can see how frustrating it must be for you and your children.

Best wishes,
Suzie

Jay23729

Re: Family courts and social services are a joke

Post by Jay23729 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:04 pm

My alcohol consumption from before they were even involved I've offered them urine and blood tests!
They wanted more nail clippings to which I said no I gave some and there wasn't enough, can they tell the children that tho I agree that plan changed but she has 'emotionally harmed' my children!
It's been over a week since I told them no and no one has been in touch she hardly sees myself or my children it just doesn't seem rite my kids want to come home and have from the start, my 12 year old has gave me a letter begging court to send them home