long term fostercare

Saraheve

Re: long term fostercare

Postby Saraheve » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:14 pm

Somone said something really nasty to me today they said they only take the worst cases into care, my son was nothing like the baby ps case, it's really hurtful when others don't understand. Social services said I have made all the changes but it's only been 5 months and they want to see if have sustained it for longer I will fight and so everything I have to do to keep my baby and get my son back. X good luck to I realise you can't reveal to everyone because not everyone understands.

heartbroken49

Postby heartbroken49 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi Saraheve

Yes i used http://www.barprobono.org.uk i cannot recommend them enough without them i would be nowhere. If you don't agree with what the IRO says which i don't blame you then you can make a complaint and if you get a barrister she or he will do what they can at court.
meanwhile see if you can get your social worker changed and keep on at them to increase contact. i really hope you have success and keep in touch.
where abouts are you? i live in medway kent

heartbroken49

Postby heartbroken49 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:13 pm

OMG I understand exactly how you feel when people say stupid things like that, i feel really hurt by all the things people say when they know nothing they are not in this situation. and the trouble is these words hurt and stay in your mind and i can't sleep at night because of it. i remember when i was first time in court over 6 years ago and the guardian and her solicitor (LA) Said ''ok, you never know miracles could happen and you may get her back when she's 13'' (my case has been long because i been trying to get her removed from her abusive father now she has it's between me and the social services. they are the worse people to deal with.
it's victim blaming and people think if social services are involved then there must be a reason, but it could easily happen to them. I feel that i would have to be a really bad mother to have my daughter taken from my care and i am not, it's so hurtfull :cry:

Saraheve

Postby Saraheve » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:26 pm

I have already addressed all of previous ss concerns yet even the iro are saying that seeing him every 2 weeks will disable his placement.
I will continue to fight it and go to the court if I have to. Thanks for the link. We have to keep fighting it's tiring and draining but we can't give up. Good luck. Update me on any progress or news about your case. X

Saraheve

Postby Saraheve » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:27 pm

I live in ****x

Amended by Suzie as potential breach of a child confidentiality.

Saraheve

Postby Saraheve » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:54 pm

I hope everything goes well for you. I amire your fight and determination within you. Just carry on doing your best and I will too.
How are you feeling today. I really hope you get what you want you deserve it and so do your kids. Their lucky to have a mum who loves them so much and is fighting so hard to get them back a lot of children don't have that. I really wish you the best. Update me on any progress. X

Saraheve

Postby Saraheve » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Hi my contact has been reduced to once a month. Better than 5times a year but still hard. Especially when I have to share contact with childs farther. And have no contact in between the month. It's very hard, but they said if I go to court they will reduce it further. And they said I'm selfish for wanting to spend time alone with my son. But this is what me and my son are both used to. It's difficult as I miss him. But I'm going to carry on with the changes I've made and hope ss will be in agreement of discharging the order in future.

Return to “Do you have a child in care?”