Desperate to discharge care order.

Saraheve

Re: Desperate to discharge care order.

Post by Saraheve » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Yes my sons school is just up the road to where I live. I get very tempted to look over the fence at playtime to see if I can see him. But if staff see me they will tell social services or if they don't recognise me think I'm a peodofile.
One day when eaither their home or when their old enough not to be in care we can explain that we wanted theme back every minute of the day and did fight for them but social services didn't allow us. They have to much power. I understand if u want to abuse them and hurt them. But when u just want to love and care about theme this is totally unfair. It must be so painful that ur son doesn't want to see u i know you just want to explain things to him and social services should give you that chance for his emotional wellbeing. To reassure him. We have no choice but to carry on the fight. It's scary because I heard the courts are always on social services side. Just don't give up and nor will i so we can tell our kids that we never gave up on them. Xx

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:47 pm

You're right. But I don't want to wait til they're old enough to leave care and find me. I so want them home now. My boys previous school is behind my house and it's hard on my days off from work and I'm home and I can hear the children at play time. My oldest boy use to call out 'mum' from the fence in the summer and I'd go see him. This was when they was at home with me. He is all over their new schools website in photos which is hard to see and he doesn't look happy at all. It seems they don't care about his emotional wellbeing as they're happy enough to leave him and not get him the professional help he needs to rebuild our relationship. He's a little boy who needs his mummy. He was such a mummy's boy so it's hard to accept him being like this xx

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:55 pm

That must be so painful. They accuse parents of causing emotional harm but they are causing the most emotional harm. I was told by someone else that they will take my baby at birth and if they do this I won't have a chance to get my son back. What am I supposed to do just suffer like they want. I really don't trust social services at all and people who work with them. I really hope your appeal goes well. How old are your children are you going to discharge order for your son. Maybe that way can give a message to your son through the gaudian. I really wish u luck it's so painful I know x

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Yes I will be appealing my sons care order too. Thank you, I wish you all the luck in the world too and I don't trust SS either. I get they have a job to do but not prey on the innocent and tear a family apart. All we can do is our very best and hope for the best. My children are 10, 5 and 1 xx

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi are all your children in care, is it a temporary order or full term, my son is on a full term order and I know they have their eye on my baby im so scaired they will take baby from birth.
I'm sorry about your pain I wish the law would change for parents that have shown change and addressed all cencerns. X

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:54 pm

I wish for that too. That's how it should be. All three of them are in care. I don't know if it's temporary or not, I'll know when I go to court next week exactly what it is and speak to my barrister about where to go from there. Unfortunately once children are in the system it's a long hard fight to get them back. I just hope I am able to have them back now that I'm doing my CBT and working full time xx

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:07 pm

Hi what is the guardian saying is she on your side, I really hope you will be reunited. I wish I would of run away now during care proceedings bit was told that would make things worse. But how would of been worse than seeing my son 5 times a year. :( im broken x

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:25 pm

Hi Sara. No the guardian is in agreement with SS. I use to wish I could disappear in the beginning of all this but the fight for my children was so much more over powering and meant more to me. I will do everything I can to get them back home. Until someone tells me they will never come home then I will go away but until then I just can't and won't allow myself to give up. Weekends and holidays are definitely the worse aren't they because all you can do is think and it all goes round and round your head which makes you feel even more down. Xx

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:51 pm

I know weekends and holidays are worse. I used to think ss were their to support families not to tear them apart. The guardian always seem to side with ss. I heard you can go to court every 6 months to discharge a court order, what one of your children are you going court next week.
i was told not to trust social services eaither I was told to represent myself but I'm not sure. Your right I have down days but the love inside is enough to never give up x

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:13 pm

SS certainly don't support parents. The total opposite. And yes Guardians do side with them. For an easy life probably. Court next week is for the judgment... why the judge made the choice for all three of my children to have care orders. I just don't understand it.... if I really was a terrible mother I'd get where they're coming from and I'd hold my hands up and ask for help but I've always done my best with my children. They passed all their health assessments, excellent school reports, attendance and appearance, the house has never been a concern... so what's it all about? Our children are just another statistic chucked at the back of a filing cabinet but to us... they're our world xxx