Desperate to discharge care order.

Saraheve

Re: Desperate to discharge care order.

Post by Saraheve » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:07 am

2am and im wide awake can't stop thinking about son and worried ss will take baby dispite them saying theirs no present concerns they still want to take it to court. Can't talk to anyone that hasn't lost kids I feel they don't understand and have had some negitive comments from mindless people. I want to lock myself away.x

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:05 pm

Hi what date is your court date, my babys due date is the 14th of January. Next week will be a very big week for both of us.

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi Sara, sorry to hear you had a bad night and couldn't sleep. Try and get as much rest and sleep as you can though, otherwise it adds to our heartache and mood. Plus you're gonna need rest up until you give birth in a week. I hope and pray you're able to take baby home with you. It would be so wrong if them to take baby away. I have court on Thursday 12th. Having to sit there listening as to why she made her decision is going to be hard but it has to happen. I'll just concentrate and work really hard to get my babies home. We must think of the goal at the end and why we're doing this... our babies need us. They deserve the very best in life and only us their mummy's can give them that. They need us and we need them xx

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Yes I'll prey for you to. It's either happy or sad news next week for both of us. What child are you appealing for. I hope at a least they put me in a mother and baby unit at least then I can show I can do it. Good luck. Next week's a big week for both of us, and your right nomater what happens we can't loose sight of our goal and have to keep going pushing through the pain that not everyone understands xx

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:05 pm

I'm appealing all three of my children's care orders. But the hearing next week is just to hear the judgment. I won't be able to appeal until June. Yes a mother and baby unit would be great for them to give you the opportunity to demonstrate you are a loving and caring mother who can meet all her babies needs emotionally and physically. I'll keep everything crossed for you. Good luck. Xx

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Do you mean in June you will discharge the judgement as, to appeal it has to be done within 21days. Good luck bring all your evidence, my Therapist told me they judge you on your appearance so every time I deal with ss or anyone that deals with them I wear makeup and make sure my hair is nice, and when I go to court if plan to wear smart clothing, something I didn't do before I was so stressed and down the thought of loosing my son i let my appearance go. I realise now thease are very judgemental people so I always try to make a effort when I see them. Good luck act confident and professional. Anouther bit of advice i was given is to always bring a notepad and pen and write notes like they do. X

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Yes you're right about appearance. I always dress smart casual in general anyway and in court I wear smart clothing always. I always wear make up and I'm obsessed with my hair always being clean and tidy. SS have noted in reports that my appearance is always clean and smart and labelled me a 'perfectionist' with both mine and the children's appearance. I didn't think looking clean and smart and making sure your children always looked clean and smart was a problem! Oh I'm not sure how it all works but I will be appealing the judgment and without a doubt applying to discharge the care orders in 6 months. SS haven't even been to my house at all because in their reports it says 'very clean and tidy. Decorated to a high standard and sufficient toys according to the children's age groups neatly and tidy in their bedrooms'. I asked SS to come to my house to look at how we live and the children's environment and get to know me on a personal level, but they wouldn't have it xx

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:35 pm

No they wouldn't have it as they are looking for reasons for their defence.
Prahaps take photos of all the rooms in your house so judge can see it, and it can add to your evidence x

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:36 pm

At least thenot judge can then see physically that the children will be going home to a nice environment. I'm planning to do that to when I go to court. X

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:37 pm

That's a good idea thank you. I did think about it but didn't think it would make much difference but the judge should see how we live. I'll do that this week and give the photos to my barrister xx