Desperate to discharge care order.

Saraheve

Re: Desperate to discharge care order.

Post by Saraheve » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi Zoann how are you feeling today.

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Hi Saraheave. I'm ok thank you. I have work today and finish at 10pm so keeping busy. I had an emotional morning though thinking of my children. Missing them so much. How are you feeling?

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Same with me missing my son so much I was told they are going to reduce contact to help him settle they cancelled iro meeting twice. So I still haven't got a clue when im seeing him next. I keep looking at pictures of him. It must be unsettling for him not knowing when his going to see me next.
Good news they said theirs a possibility he can visit me in hospital when I give birth. They haven't confirmed it as usual.
It's like ss always want to keep me wandering what's going to happen next. The uncertainty is hard.
Hopefully I'll see him in hospital it would be great to see baby and my son togeather. What day is your court date. I'm really wishing the best for you x

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:04 pm

I know how you feel. My children have been in care for a year and I was seeing them three times a week but since the final hearing and they got the care orders, they said I can only see them 6 times a year? How's that in their best interest? I don't want them thinking I don't care about them and don't want to see them. I want to see them as much as I can so I'm going to be asking for more contact. I have court on Thursday x

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:04 pm

And I really do hope they bring your son to hospital to see his mummy and meet his new baby brother/sister x

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Good news social worker and his manager has agreed he can visit me and baby in hospital. I guess I have to call them after I give birth. I miss him so much it's like ive been stabbed in the heart. Shame I can't spend time alone with him. Hopefully in the future. They told me I can't cry infront of him but I may cry out of happiness to see him in such a important time. If I hug him im afraid I might not be able to let him go. I can't wait to get to the stage where he can come home. I won't give up thanks. Let me know how your case goes. I understand the pain but they say after pain their is great joy xxx

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:43 pm

And that's what we have to remember Sara....it doesn't rain forever and soon we will have sunshine, when our children come back home to us. Yes we're told we can't cry in front of them which is easier said then done when we haven't seen them for so long and because of the circumstances. It's over whelming seeing their beautiful faces and hugging them so it's natural to want to cry as we have so much love for them but it's important for our babies to see us happy and smiling so they don't go back upset because they've seen us cry. I do understand it but as I said it's hard not to cry. I have no idea when I next see my babies but I will get my barrister to mention it in court Thursday. I long to see them and hold them in my arms. And it is heart breaking being away from them. Miss them every minute of every day. I will not give up the fight for them to come home. Good luck with the birth of your baby and I'll be thinking of you filled with joy and happiness at seeing your son and watching his happy little face when he meets the baby xxx

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Hi have you been to court yet. How are you.

Zoeann

Post by Zoeann » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi. Yes went to court yesterday for the judgement. It was horrible and heart breaking. Still waiting for SS to sort the care plan! Judge says once a month for contact and SS want once every two months! The judge denied us leave for appeal. My Barrister is going to have a think and get back to me on what we can do. For now I have to carry on with my CBT and counselling. SS said they sent a letter and tried to phone me for contact over Christmas.... another lie because I've had no missed calls and I certainly haven't received a letter! I would've jumped at the chance to see my children and give them their Christmas presents. Haven't seen my children for 6 weeks now. I don't want them thinking I've abandoned them and don't want to know them. That's obviously what SS want my children to think. Just horrible. How are you? You're due to give birth tomorrow aren't you? Xx

Saraheve

Post by Saraheve » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:49 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about your outcome, if judge says contact should be monthly ss should agree, I don't know why they have to always act against. It's so unfair especially when u have tried so hard I can imagine not seeing your children for 6 weeks must be very hard. They have no idea other don't seem to care. I was told I can try discharge order in August but ss would fight against it. I said why would they fight against it if im doing everything right, they were unable to give me a answer. Ss act so nice until u walk into a court room. It's good judge agrees you should get more contact this means you can fight it in court with a contact order. Carry on with cbt and do anything else that will help. My babys dur today but I know she will be late. I feel disappointed for you but you have to come back even stronger. Do as much as u can, xx