Progress??

SunshineStarRainbow

Progress??

Post by SunshineStarRainbow » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:35 pm

My late son sustained a bruise to his forehead a week before he passed away. This occurred on my first day of work and whilst he was in the sole care of his day. When I returned home from work, I saw the bump and asked my sons dad what had happened - the explanation I got was of an innocent variety; he said he had accidentally bumped our sons head on a tap. My son was happy and I had no reason not to believe my sons dad, at the time. 2 days later we visited my grandma and my sons dad gave my grandma the same explanation when she asked.

However, on the witness stand he denied this and despite the fact both myself and my grandma were telling the truth, his denial through the bruise into suspicion also. Both myself and my sons dad (and ex) were left in a pool for rib fractures and his bruise my son sustained. I know I did not cause either.

There's an inherent likelihood that if one person caused one injury, they most likely caused all injuries. It has also been established that my sons injuries could have only occurred whilst he was in the sole care of someone.

I have recently had my old phone returned and access to old photographs, videos and texts. I have now got evidence to prove I was not alone with my son at the time that he sustained the bruise. I have put this all into a document for the court.

I really hope they can see the truth now