My daughter who's in foster care has made false sexual allegation against me

Harley100

My daughter who's in foster care has made false sexual allegation against me

Post by Harley100 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:32 am

On the 11th may my daughter who's in foster care made a false allegation against me of sexual nature and becoz of this my three kids were took by police and social workers on a police protection order they was returned bk to their father my partner on the 14th may if I agreed to move out the family home which I have done Iam currently 33 weeks pregnant Iam due to have a section on the 27th June Iam not allowed to go bk to my house atm Iam only allowed to see my kids with their dad and grandma supervising contact his mum has had to move into my house and Iam living in hers Iam goin out of my mind here ain't done Notting wrong at all my life has been turned upside down we have a child protection conference meeting on the 3rd June what is this? How long wil it be before I can move bk to my home and wat abar my unborn son wats gonna happen Iam soo worried my daughter who's in care is lying I would never do anything as sick as tha I think she's angry at me coz I've got the other kids and Iam having another baby and she's not with me she was sexually abused by her grandfather he's in prison she always says to her therapist wish it could jus be me and mummy and no babies she's also lied before about various things someone please help me Iam going out of my mind here I need to be bk wit my family as my other kids are missing me terribly and they not settling for thei daddy at all it's a nightmare when will all this end?

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: My daughter who's in foster care has made false sexual allegation against me

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri May 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Hi Harley,

I answered most of the questions you have raised on your other thread.

However, I did not address your questions about child protection conferences. Have a look at our
FAQ’s about child protection and our film .

Best wishes,

Suzie

Harley100

Re: My daughter who's in foster care has made false sexual allegation against me

Post by Harley100 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:23 pm

The police are interviewing my daughter on Monday 6th June and then me on the 8th of June can I return to my house after police have spoken to me? We also have child conference on the 14th June I really need to get home Iam having my baby in 23 days time Iam havin section too so I Carnt live here on my own Iam missing my family I've done Notting wrong at all my daughter is confused and makin lies up coz she's jelous of my other kids please help me Iam going out of my mind here

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:25 pm

Hello Harley100

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry that you are still having such a difficult time as a result of the allegations made by your daughter against you.

It must be very hard to be away from home at what should be a happy time waiting for the birth of your baby. For your daughter, she might feel sad and upset that she is away from you and her siblings in foster care, so it is important for her that professionals can help her make sense of the things that are happen to and around her.

You say that your daughter is jealous of your other kids. Does she have reason to feel like this and have you considered how you might be able to help her understand the situation that she is in at the moment. For your daughter, being so very young must make it hard for her to understand and work through whatever she is feeling without support.

As the police will be interviewing your daughter and you soon, I think it is best that you wait for the outcome of these interviews as there is little you can do at the moment. Whilst I understand your upset and frustration that you cannot be at home, do try to understand that children services have to look into the allegations before a decision can be made about when you can return home. The police also have to investigate in order to get to the bottom of the allegations and they are concerned to see if there is evidence to back up what your daughter has alleged. For you, this is hard as you say there is no truth in what your daughter has said but just as your daughter’s allegations have to be looked into so your denial has to looked at as well before final decisions can be made.

I do hope that the outcome of the police and children services enquiries will be a good one for you and that you will be able to return home before the birth of your baby. However, until the investigations have ended it is unlikely that you will return home. The initial child protection conference will have the opportunity to look into the situation and reach a decision about what the best steps are for you and your family.

You should understand, however, that even if the police decide that there is no evidence against you in respect of your daughter’s allegations, it does not mean that children services will close their case. They look at different things to the police and will want to ensure that the children are safe. You have already been sent several advice sheets and I hope you will read these for a greater understanding of children services procedures in respect of child protection and other matters.

I hope you find this helpful. Do please telephone our confidential advice line on 0808 801 0366 to speak to an adviser. The advice line is open Monday to Friday from 9.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.

Best wishes

Suzie