I am a sex offender father please help me

Ichi

Re: I am a sex offender father please help me

Post by Ichi » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:21 am

PerfectlySafeDad wrote:Foreigner, I'm a bit confused why you would disagree with 'the way I see myself' after the experiences you and your partner have had with social services on this topic.
You express faith in your partner, that you don't believe he would harm the kids, and you rightly point out it's a tyranny when they dogmatically don't let you go this.
I presume you mean you don't regard me as a 'perfectly safe dad', yet you don't know even know me. You have never seen the way I lived for the first 10 years of my children's lives with utterly normal love and care for them, before being surgically removed from their lives because of what I 'might do' or even more nebulously - 'might be thinking'. This is the nub of it, though, isn't it? You 'don't know'. So, in other words, what you really mean is that you think I MIGHT BE A RISK. You can't possibly be in a position to say I 'am' a risk, or I 'am unsafe'. Sorry if it seems I'm getting at you, but my point is that this is how social services think, and they wield great power on that basis. Yet they have much less excuse than you for caution, because they indeed do have the facts of my history with my boys and the completed police investigation and charges that demonstrate no incidents in any contact offence with anybody let alone my own kids. That's as far as you can get to 'proving' someone is 'safe' in a certain situation. To still hold the offender a risk to own kids is saying that one crime equals another, and is tantamount to a false accusation assumed guilty instead of the centuries old British principle of assumed innocent until proven otherwise.
You state a 'nagging doubt' about your own partner: May I suggest that has been put there by precisely this mania in our society as spearheaded by the likes of social services and the media.
Society seems to always need its bogeymen and pariahs. If it's not one group, it's another, until society moves on and better understands with fair and appropriate research, and the proof of the pudding in that more and more ex offenders are seen to not relapse and certainly not harm their own kids (both things actually being the norm), but instead public opinion and fear is moulded by hysterical publication of the most nasty, rare and high profile cases like Ian Huntly and Savile, whilst the Feminazis inflate the significance and impact of the slightest improprieties. It's very sad. Especially as cases like Huntley and Baby P would not have happened if social services were channelling their resources sensibly, but instead they respond brutally and simplistically by pulling the reigns tighter on any 'sign' they see as a risk, instead of focusing on the obvious and proven.
You constantly talk about yourself and how you are the victim. To mr it reads like you blame everyone but yourself for what has happened and there is very little remorse for what you have done or little understanding of the impact it has had on your ex-wife or children (beyond the offending). You seem to think your offences should be forgotten about because you wouldn't offend against your own children.

You have a lot of anger towards CS for not allowing contact with your children and you drag statistics out about how sex offenders rarely reoffend. This may be true but its not relevant to your case they are evaluating you and not other sex offenders.

The fact you won't recognise this and think its a witch hunt against you personally added to your lack of understanding of the impact of your offences (based on what i read from your posts) I can clearly see where Foreigner is coming from.

Kami2018

Post by Kami2018 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:16 am

Sorry buy it's world and granny don't owe u anything stop blaming children's services perfectly safe dad youbhave rambled on this post none stop blaming everyone but yourself u were the one who committed the crime and u have to accept it and I know u will now say you DO ACCEPT it but u clearly don't as the above person states on this posts you are blaming everyone else and snowing no remorse and weather unlike it or not this is your fault

Ore

Post by Ore » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:59 pm

I was thinking about the purpose of CS and the concerns they have in any situation. I've read a lot now here and piecing it together.

CS have checklists to be satisfied, courts aren't just there for them, but the public and you too. You can work in alignment with the agenda of child protection. Can you show, with official evidence, that the child/children's mind/s are healthy, that your own is healthy? Can you prove that your relationship is healthy with your partner? Can you prove, if home schooled, that the children have at the very least met with educational standards? Think of what you and your partner can do to help in this situation. There are psychologists you can contact for you, partner and children. Their professional assessments and reports carry water in any court. The more accredited your sources are, the more you have to show CS and the courts that things are healthy for the entire family. Being convicted of a sexual offence is the fault of the one that did it, yes there are contributing factors, but essentially you still had to choose to commit the offence. It's your fault, now you've got to live with it and make extra efforts in your life. Don't just rely on CS verbal chats and assessments, get as many independent ones done from reputable sources carried out regularly. You want to show that you're making great efforts for your benefit and the benefit of your loved ones.

Evidence of everything that you're arguing for is paramount. CS have a job to do, it's professional in nature. You and your family are the ones emotionally invested in this, now go show how we'll you're doing, show your love and your commitment in all your living.

There is a case to be made if the children's well being is assessed during and after any care order to highlight the significance of damage done, if any. Children's psychological health is #1, you as the natural parent love them more than any other can, now pull yourself together and man up. Fight for your family as it's the responsibility and duty of every husband and father to do. You aren't perfect and you're not trying to prove perfection, but to prove that you're human and can be THAT husband your woman had dreamt of finding, THAT father that YOUR children need in their lives to love, cherish, provide, support and see that they get everything a child needs for a healthy upbringing. The better that they do in life, is testament to the efforts of both parents.

oneafter900

Post by oneafter900 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:22 pm

Kami2018 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:16 am Sorry buy it's world and granny don't owe u anything stop blaming children's services perfectly safe dad youbhave rambled on this post none stop blaming everyone but yourself u were the one who committed the crime and u have to accept it and I know u will now say you DO ACCEPT it but u clearly don't as the above person states on this posts you are blaming everyone else and snowing no remorse and weather unlike it or not this is your fault
weather lol

PerfectlySafeDad

Post by PerfectlySafeDad » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:53 am

Bad spellers don't frighten me quite as much as people who completely miss the point, which is.. 'the world and his granny don't OWE us a thing' - yes they do, they owe us our HUMAN RIGHTS. That's what it means, by definition - 'rights' - that's why they exist, that's why they're written into law. If they're taken away, there needs to be a damn good reason. Annihilating people's family lives because you want to cover your backs because you can't predict the future and imagine one vastly different crime 'might' transpose into another isn't it.

Ca1890

Post by Ca1890 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:24 pm

I might be a bad speller but I'm not a sex offender who blames everyone else especially CS like I've says to you b4 **** face up to ur own actions and realise what you did was ur fault and i don't care what u say u can't predict the future and you don't no for sure whether u will re offend because if that was the case u would have controlled yourself the 1st time and never of offended ; the first way u would show any remorse is to understand u can't blame CS because they are taking safeguarding measures ...I haven't commented this way to many others in your situation you bug me so much because u think the world and it's granny's owes u and u don't see ur self that the only one to blame is ur self take ur time and energy off this site blaming the world for your own actions put ur hands in the air get help of ur own accord and maybe you will stand a better chance ...

Edited by Suzie as breach of rules
Last edited by Ca1890 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ca1890

Post by Ca1890 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:30 pm

And I will say again about the world and it's granny owes u nothing you made a awful decision to commit a awful crimel but I do believe in redemption also why I keep telling you to show remorse instead of blaming everyone else to which u can't even see your doing I am not underestimatin at all how hard the situation is with your children nor do I doubt that you love your children at all ..I'm simply sayin your the blame because you did what you did and if u are talking to officials the way you are on here then you are showing them no remorse either . Many on this site are going through hell in the same boat as you but they are not blaming CS on that 😣example safe dad I'm sorry but the way you talk and your understanding of the impact of your offence will get you nowere sometimes harsh words are needed from a outsider so I guess that's me ..I can't tolerate u blaming CS for just doing thier jobs and taking no risk and I'm also saying I can't imagine how it's feels they are simply doing there jobs and they have rules they must follow by law ... n I also understand that some social workers can be tricky and some will assess you on the way there own minds are set rather then what's on paper I don't doubt it can't be easy but to me you simple show no remorse I want to ask you a question would you be like this if u were not caught would you have seaked help before being caught for your crime ...but now your caught you think because of human rights act the world has to take risk to suit you that's simple not the case it's you in my opinion that owes the world by taking responsibility for taking the actions you took to me I have given you advice harshly bit brutally honest
Last edited by Ca1890 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ca1890

Post by Ca1890 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:51 pm

And before it is stated I have had my own issues obviously nothing like this but first thing to help me was my protective parenting n level of understanding of my partners violent crime meaning a affray charge so I'm not acting saint but simply saying as hard as it may be you need to show CS that u are remorseful and by ur post u are just pointing out to them how wrong u think it is for them protecting your children N it's all there fault take excatly what you like out of my reply but it's jus my opinion

PerfectlySafeDad

Post by PerfectlySafeDad » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:00 pm

Actually, all that needs to be said is this:
People mess up, everybody messes up. I messed up. Other people's reaction to the messing up (that includes everybody, family, authorities, the public) needs to be proportionate. Children's Services are not proportionate. That's it.

ConsUK

Post by ConsUK » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:36 pm

How a sex offender should show remorse? By going and kill himself? Or going on cave and become a non existent person? This is a joke as nobody believe in what you say even if you are more honest than in front of Good.
How can you not become frustrated on SS or the system, when from the first intervention they conclude everything without to have any information?
Some of my experience:
- arrested, solicitor said go for no comments, released on bail with conditions; SS become involved and said to my wife that on the interview I said that I'm not guilty.
- SS start some discussion ( they weren't clear in any moment if they gathering information or doing assessments) with my wife and just some mails or SMS with me. When they have spoken face to face with one of us they said all kind of things that they do not appear on records or reports, apparently they haven said that, just our ears heard or we are liers.
- SS close the case as my wife said that she doesn't want to continue a relation with , my wife she never said that, and all the time apparently me or my wife we were lying or not understand what have been said, even once it was a translator there that they lost her details.
- after more than a year I went to crown court, I plead guilty, received 10 months suspended for 2 years+community work+rehabilitation activity+10y shpo without contact restrictions.
- SS opened back the case. First contact with my wife: you need to divorce or we will take the child, you're husband will not be allowed forever at home or to have contact with his son on your family home. Doesn't matter how many solicitors or how many courses you or your husband you will have, he will be always be a risk and a sick person, doesn't matter that he is doing rehabilitation.
- SS doesn't want any information from me and don't want to do any assessment to me.
Instead on report they considering me as a high risk based on " probation have assessed Mr ... to be a high risk for children. This is partly due to the animal images"
Few days back I just had the session with probation and ask me about those animal images and I said clearly that I have no ideea about them never seen them, but I plead guilty for everything as the solicitor said it will be better like that.
After SS report I went to probation for next session and ask: -have you made me an assessment ? Officer said: - yes and you beed assessed as High Risk because you don't have a stable financial situation a stable accommodation ( nothing regarding animal images) ( no money no house , ironic I lost my job after sentence and I can't live in my home ).
- I try to rent privately a room on a house, P.O and M.o not "happy" with the address as "looks to be a street with families and you cold be exposed" ( there is any place where do not lives families? And I will not be exposed?)
- now they getting ready the initial
child conference.

So how you can't be frustrated, how you can show that you are not a risk or at least a minimum risk when nobody cares.

Remorse ? If I will know that my wife and my son will live happily ever without me, I will disappear from their lives, but I lost my father when I was 2-3 years old and I never was happy without him.