ADVICE NEEDED ASAP!!

lilem219x

ADVICE NEEDED ASAP!!

Post by lilem219x » Tue May 05, 2015 5:42 pm

Hi All. I need some advice. My eldest son was sadly adopted 2 years ago due to DV while i was pregnant. Last year i gave birth to my second son lets call him Luke* He has the same father as my eldest. he was put on the CPR (Child Protection Register) when i was pregnant and was taken of December when he was 5 months old. He remained in my care and was never put in care. I was aloud to keep him due to the fact i wasnt having contact with his father and we were not in a relationship and were not planning on getting into one. A few months back i slept with my chldrens father again and am now pregnant. I would like to know what will happen now. I obviously know that childrens services will get involved because of the past but i would like to know if there is a chance that Luke* will be taken from me if i continue with the pregnancy. Me and Lukes* dad have not had ongoing contact was just a drunken situtaion. I know longer have a social worker and havent had since Luke* was taken of the CPR. I need some serious advice and FAST. Please give me some advice.
Many Thanks
This s also posted another discussion board.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: ADVICE NEEDED ASAP!!

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon May 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Hi Lilem

Just to confirm that I responded to these queries on your other thread.

Best Wishes

Suzie