Care Order Being Sought on Monday

justiceisaright

Re: Care Order Being Sought on Monday

Post by justiceisaright » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 am

you have not lost...

do not give up! Never ever give up! I know they are screwing with your life and making things harder on your children.

Do not let them win.
Go fund 4 me is a great place to ask for help. You can post it on your facebook and also write a blog about your experiences and battle (don't give any names or identifying info)

Your on disability so you will still get hb and some income. If you can work on the side or even sell popcorn at fetes and make Christmas sweets or baskets then do it.. Trust me when I say where there is a will there is a way!

I honestly cannot believe how foolish the system. All they seem to do is harm rather then help children.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Care Order Being Sought on Monday

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:34 pm

Dear bearcubs2

Having looked again at the posts on your thread I have noted that your children are subject to an interim care order and spend time with you and their father.

I would suggest that you read our advice sheet relating to the duties the Children Services have when a child is in the care system.

Hope this will help you.

Best wishes

Suzie