Husband downloading child images

mva17

Re: Husband downloading child images

Post by mva17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:20 pm

totally agree. that's why i think our best option is work with them and once our husband are clear after done the curses and sentence and so on fight to get the family together. In the mean time make sure he doesn't lose contact with the kids.

PerfectlySafeDad

Post by PerfectlySafeDad » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:25 pm

That's very well put Seadog, and helps me understand the social services a little better. I still don't see any reason why they can't take the approach 'look for evidence that this guy is good and safe with his kids' instead of 'look for any and all reasons for risk however small'. The approach is negative, fearful and prejudicial instead of reflecting the Christian principles of forgiveness, trust, family life and reconciliation that the free world was supposedly built on. Of course we ceased to be christian a long time ago, and I've no doubt a truly consciousness and kind Christian would get nowhere in the social services hierarchy. People that run the show are cynical towards family values, from broken backgrounds themselves and the children they are supposedly protecting are a kind of substitute family for themselves. They revel in the 'responsibility' which really means 'power', and they see themselves as 'owners' of everybody's children and the social engineers of society - which is exactly the power the government has bestowed on them, and it needs addressing urgently before society rots away further in a cesspool of distrust, pain and family fragmentation, with the term 'sex offender' thrown in as a kind if catch-all bogeyman figure.

mva17

Post by mva17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:08 am

i think the problem is poor resourses and number of sw, so is easier for them to them to see the worst. its only money, i would like to know what type of support they give to the mums to help to the children to understand why their dad is not in the picture any more. i am sure that telling them he is a monster is not going to help them to feel safe and happy.

mva17

Post by mva17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:10 am

i think the problem is poor resourses and number of sw, so is easier for them to them to see the worst. its only money, i would like to know what type of support they give to the mums to help to the children to understand why their dad is not in the picture any more. i am sure that telling them he is a monster is not going to help them to feel safe and happy.

Seadog01274

Post by Seadog01274 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:57 pm

I have been waiting for almost 8 weeks now to be told what I’m meant to be telling my 8 year old. I keep being told”we will do that in time”. That doesn’t help me when she’s asking for answers every day

Foreigner

Post by Foreigner » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:33 pm

Children services do insist that the children are told the truth in an age appropriate way so that they can defend themselves

mva17

Post by mva17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:52 pm

i agree with you about them knowing who to defend themselves about sex offenses but i think is difficult for them to know the connection between photograph and safety without knowing to much... i don't know, mine had done the no is no, and the pants rules.

PerfectlySafeDad

Post by PerfectlySafeDad » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:53 am

Foreigner wrote:Children services do insist that the children are told the truth in an age appropriate way so that they can defend themselves
I can tell you now, whatever those zealots try to do to my son (11 now), there is no way on this earth he is going to grow up thinking I was ever a 'risk' to him or that he needs to 'defend' himself. They can rot in hell for that; it's truly **** nastiness that. Hell's teeth, what child wants to grow up with the notion his/her own Dad was a threat? That kind of insinuation needs 100% proof. There's a stronger damn case for saying offenders' children need protecting from Children's Services.

**Moderated by Suzie as breaches rule 10.

ABC_321

Post by ABC_321 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Please update us on this subject when you get more information...

May12345

Post by May12345 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:16 pm

I'd be very interested on an update from you all too, if any of you would like to message me you're welcome to :)