Need some advice please..

Anxious

Re: Need some advice please..

Post by Anxious » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:10 pm

That made me laugh ange!! I would love to be able to say that but yes i will show her if she says anything... She hasn't been for a home visit in a while and to be honest when she is here its for less than 30 minutes. She doesn't seem to be bothered any more not sure why.. but i suppose that can only be a good thing.. No doubt the week before the next review meeting she will be around.

Anxious

Post by Anxious » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:23 am

Yes just as i thought social worker called to arrange a home visit to see the children... She has to see them before the next cin review meeting.. So i am dreading it as usual i get so anxious and down whenever i know she is going to be coming here :( However, nothing has been happening since she last came and everything has been going well so i dont see how anything bad could possibly be said. I really hope this will be her last ever visit.. and i hope even more that the next review meeting will be a step down. If it is i think i will literally be jumping over the moon LOL!!

Anxious

Post by Anxious » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:39 am

Feeling so sick this morning.. I have the social worker coming around this afternoon to see the children and my daughter has a faint small bruise on her forehead Arghhhhhh! Im so scared.. She done it when pulling on the intercom phone which then fell down onto her head.. It didn't even hurt her but left a small bruise which is just typical.to happen the week the sw is coming around. Any other week she hasn't got a mark on her. The school haven't been concerned over it but because its so close to the end of.this ordeal for me.i cant afford anything to go wrong so im terrified as to what wil if she notices it :( why does this always happen to me i cant take the pressure anymore i literally want to break down into tears.

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Dear Anxious, please don't worry quite so much; you're over rhe worst and you seem to be suffering from a delayed reaction to it all. Show your photographic evidence and don't forget you have your partner at home now and he can support you. Set him on them.

Relax and concentrate on something else. Perhaps some studies.Good luck!

Anxious

Post by Anxious » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Thanks ange for your reply... I know i am probably over reacting as everyone is saying stop worrying its fine but i am a natural worried unfortunately i worry over the tiniest things lol.. I think its because i do not trust the social worker and i think she is dying for any excuse but we have an explanation for it and my daughter can say how it happened plus i informed the nursery so fingers crossed that's enough if not i think i will have a nervous breakdown lol surprised i haven't had one already!! Will be back on here later if all goes ok :)

Anxious

Post by Anxious » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:25 am

So i spent the whole day worrying over nothing!! LOL!! The sw came for her home visit to see the children and everything went well.. She told my partner and i that as everything had been going well and the police investigation had come back as NFA that at the next CIN meeting in July it will be a step down and we will no longer have any social worker involvement!!! I am so unbelievably happy and so glad that we can now move on as a family and start to enjoy life again and more importantly enjoy our children!! and let them be children!! :D

blueplain

Post by blueplain » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:43 am

Congratulations Anxious I am very happy for you. I know how great it can feel to have that burden lifted and thanks for sharing your story on the forums. I hope we will still see you about.

Anxious

Post by Anxious » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Thank you blueplain, I will be staying on the forums and hopefully help others through their ordeals. I think we all need to be there for each other because i know it gave me alot of comfort having somewhere to get things off my chest and get advice. I just hope i can do the same for other people.

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Dear anxious,just wondering if she mentioned your partner having to sign the chastisement pledge------

Anxious

Post by Anxious » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:21 pm

No we haven't been asked to sign anything.. I am not sure if this is something she will be doing but i wont be mentioning it to her anyway as far as im concerned the case is closed