Need some advice please..

Anxious

Re: Need some advice please..

Post by Anxious » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Thanks Suzie I just think I am being silly and worrying for nothing. I just panic over everything even the silliest things because I love my children so much. I know that everything will be fine as I have nothing to worry about and nothing to hide. My children are just getting weighed and the new hv wants to introduce herself so its not much of a high deal I am just making it into one because I am very untrusting of people after everything that happened to my family and ss involvement.

Thanks for the advice.

Sally

Post by Sally » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:34 am

Hi I was wondering if anybody on here can help me, on the 25th September my mum contacted CS and told them that my son (who was sleeping there at the time) had disclosed to her,that my partner had punched him in the back earlier that day. I was in the house the whole time and my son was fine. I do not believe this happened and believe my mum is out to cause us trouble as there's also been an allegation made against my sons biological father which is still under investigation.

CS arrived at our home on the 25th in the evening and asked that my partner leave and we sign a form to say no indirect or direct contact. This was heartbreaking as we also have 2 younger children together who idolise their dad & I have had to go on sick leave from work, resulting in us losing over £400 a month in wages that I would normally receive.

On Friday 13th I received a call from police to say the outcome against my partner was NFA
I then contacted my SW who told me that its good news for my partner but she still has to complete her assessment.

Can anybody tell me what is likely to happen next please?

Sally

Post by Sally » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:35 am

Hi I was wondering if anybody on here can help me, on the 25th September my mum contacted CS and told them that my son (who was sleeping there at the time) had disclosed to her,that my partner had punched him in the back earlier that day. I was in the house the whole time and my son was fine. I do not believe this happened and believe my mum is out to cause us trouble as there's also been an allegation made against my sons biological father which is still under investigation.

CS arrived at our home on the 25th in the evening and asked that my partner leave and we sign a form to say no indirect or direct contact. This was heartbreaking as we also have 2 younger children together who idolise their dad & I have had to go on sick leave from work, resulting in us losing over £400 a month in wages that I would normally receive.

On Friday 13th I received a call from police to say the outcome against my partner was NFA
I then contacted my SW who told me that its good news for my partner but she still has to complete her assessment.

Can anybody tell me what is likely to happen next please?