lies at protection confernce

rob007

lies at protection confernce

Post by rob007 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:04 pm

hi me and my ex split 6 mnths ago. i have made accusations of domestic abuse to the ss and the police about her to me and the 2 kids 12 and 4yrs.
She has made accusations that i said that if i cant have him no one can and this was witnessed by her dad, the police investigated and nfa.
I have been determind that my son isnt left behind to be abused and i was accused of bullying the ss into a protection conference when i emailed the directors of every department in the council when my worries were ignored.
At the meeting there was incorrect information put forward from the ss and the police.
A plan was ordered and i still havent seen the plan and conf was held 27/12/12.
The minutes to thye meeting were sent out and they were badly wrong and they said incorrectly that id threatened to kill a policeman when i havent and that my home had been searched and that police had found cuttings of dads who killed there kids.
I complained to the chair imediately 3 weeks ago in writing and have had no reply.
I complained to the head of compllaints who came back saying even more innacuracies and stating that i could go to the police station and view the evidence. i know there is no evidence to view and i confirmed this when i visted the police yesterday who said that it was a mistake.

These lies and inaccuracies are damaging my chance of contact and they bother me a lot.
I made a formal complaint and they say that the evidence is real when it isnt.
I want to clear my name and take this as high as i can. id love to sue if i can as there is not a shred of truth and they shouldnt be able to say things that damaging that arnt true. What can i do to get the truth proved and an apology for there mistake.
Me and ex are just starting a sect 7 report for contact and if they believe this lies then i will never see my son. how can these incompetant freaks still be in a job when they are that useless. i hope you can tell me what i can do.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: lies at protection confernce

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:43 am

Dear Rob007,
I can see that you have raised a number of issues and I will try to deal with them one by one.
Contact
I am sorry about the fact that you are currently not having any form of contact with your children. You have done the correct thing by issuing a contact application. Either a court appointed social worker or a social worker from the local authority who is responsible for the child protection plan will carry out the section 7 assessment to find out about your family and advise the court about your application for contact. This assessment will normally take some months to complete. I understand that your exe has made the extremely serious allegation that you have threatened to take your children’s life (“if I can’t have them no one can”). In these circumstances, until a risk assessment has been completed, you will be viewed as potentially very high risk to your children. This is even though the police have closed their case. Are you being assessed to have any supervised contact in the meantime?

Child Protection Conference papers

I can see that some of the processes around child protection conferences have not been followed. This must be very frustrating. In particular, there have been a lot of errors in reports and minutes which you are trying to get corrected.
The social worker will have obtained information from different places. If the police have given incorrect information (as they appear to have done) then it is important that you ask the police to correct the errors in the information and advise children services so that in turn their information can be corrected. If the police are reluctant to do this then ask for their complaints process. It is time consuming to follow these processes but it could be worth it in the end.
If the social worker is reflecting her opinion which you do not agree with, you could ask that your opinion or response to her report is attached to her report and circulated those involved in the CP conference.
You should also request in writing (email is fine) copies of the child protection plan. You need this in order that you can work to any clauses in it that concern you.
Here is link to FAQ’s for fathers.

http://www.frg.org.uk/need-help-or-advi ... ts/fathers This links off to the child protection advice sheet and complaints advice sheet. You could also call our advice line for intensive support and advice.
If you have any other questions please post back
Best wishes,

Suzie

rob007

Post by rob007 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:17 pm

im not being assessed for anything as far as i know. I am at the start of a sect 7 report and had a letter today asking me to make contact with the ss next week.
Is taking a lie detector test any use. I have never threatened my son or even raised my voice in front of him.

I wrote letters to the chair asking for an appointment to dispute the minutes to which 14 days later no reply.
I complained formally to the complaints manager that the information that was used in the decision was wrong and now known to be wrong.
He wrote backand told me that he asked the chair who said that the info was in good faith and suggested i go to the police. So i did and dc ***** totally agreed with me that those things have never happened. I never threatened to kill a police officer and i never had cuttings of dads who kill there kids. I knew that of course and he suggested that i contact the chief super to put it right.
I also contacted the police disclosure rep in writing twice with no reply.
Im sure i dont need to say how damaging this info is to me and my son. I f the sect 7 report sees this as fact then i will be crucified. I did complain heavily to the ss when i first got involved as they were going to close the case after the ca. I wanted my son protected from an abusive mum. We have had 4 core assesments over 4 yrs and ive never been involved until now. my ex told them i was homeless or lived away and had no telephone when all the time i lived at home. In 2011 she made claims that i left press cuttings in her bag and that i was adanger a later told the ss that she made it all up in anger. She told them we were no longer together and that id moved out when in fact i knew nothing about a core assesment. for yrs i was abused and i filmed some abuse and then when i try so hard for the ss to protect my son when i leave they crucify me like im the abuser. The complaints manager made further allegations that were wrong completely and i am totally lost faith in any hope of putting it right. The police had previously made a hash of disclosure to the court which i have had an explanantion for buut i really would like to sue them for the negligence. I have to say this is a very tough time for me. Ur about my last hope for some help. ive had some solicitors and a barrister so far who did what they could but i miss my son so much and we were very close.
My ex has now taken him from his school (reception class) as i went to parents evening and then was allowed by the head to donate toys to his class. My son means the worldto me and im desperate to help him as best that i can. It chills me to the core that hes in the position that he is.
How good is a section 7 report. The more detailed the better as i would prefer the truth come out.
If they find out the truth they will see who i am and im a good dad with some terrible lies and mistakes been told. I find it hard to believe that u will believe me but its true. I am devastated to be where i am and i hope that i can find a way to help my son. My ex has now said that i have been stalking her to hide the fact that i lived there while she claimed benefits. I dont know if i should tell the sect 7 report as i may seem bitter. Im also worried about how she will make me pay and how that may effect my son.
I cant begin to describe how grateful i am for ur help. Thank you so much.
I am on the edge of quitting work to devote myself to clearing my name. even then ive no faith that those idiots can read the facts.
I have never been accused or arrested or suggested or anything like threatening to kill a policeman.
I have had newspaper clippimgs found in my works storage area from 2005 when i was in hospital recovering from surgery to remove a lump in my throat and then the loss of an eye.
The first article described a man trying to kill himself by cutting off his head with a chainsaw which failed when it stuck in his spine. the previous attempt failed when the brach that he hung himself on snapped and he broke his legs. the second article was of a pregnant woman who cut herself on a rusty nail and died. I lost an eye to a rusty nail and these articles are 7 yrs old. They have never been suggested to have been used but this is where chineese whispers crucifies me.
No amount of letters and complaining seems to get a result and i hope you can help.
Thanks to infinity and beyond

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Hi Rob007,
Thank you for posting back. I can see that there are lots of issues around written information that you are dealing with at the moment.
Complaints
It sounds like you are doing everything you need to do to correct your sons file. If you are still not getting responses to your correspondence-don’t be afraid to email the persons manager-it is important that the records are accurate. Did you have a look at our complaints advice sheet? It gives the process and timescales that should be followed when pursuing a complaint.
The police have their own complaints process-get a copy of this.

Contact
The section 7, welfare assessment is starting next week. You will have a date from the court as to when it needs to be filed. The social worker who is carrying out the assessment will want to report to the court what they think is best for your child and will also want to report your child’s views about contact with you. As well as meeting with you and Mum they will want to speak to anyone else with knowledge about the situation. They will want to see children’s services file-so it is important that this is corrected.
As part of the assessment they may also want to see you and your son together so that they can see the bond and how you interact with each other.
In deciding what is best for your son-the welfare report will refer to the
Welfare checklist This list is used by the court when they are asked to make a decision about a child-such as what kind of contact your child should have with you. The court will usually place a lot of weight on the section 7 welfare report.
It would probably be helpful for you, to have your correspondence with you-so that you can explain what you are explaining on the board-about your eye injury-and why you had the cuttings at the time. Also point out that you have asked the police to correct their records and asked them to advise children services of the corrections-but that it is taking time. Having looked at children’s services file-they will see that you had not been included in the previous core assessments-as your details had not been passed on by Mum.

You ask about being honest-I would always recommend that you are as honest as you can be-because if you give incorrect information-or not the full information then the court may be concerned about the truth of your statement and may question other aspects of it.
For more information about contact orders-you could get in touch with the
childrens legal centre

I hope this helps. But please post back if you want to raise any other issues.
Best wishes,
Suzie