Are we being treated differently?

Seadog01274

Are we being treated differently?

Post by Seadog01274 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:39 pm

My husband is waiting for a court dare to be charged with IIOC. This all began back in June 2018. Since the day the police came my husband has not been allowed any contact, direct or indirect with my daughter. He is not her biological dad, we are married and have lived together as a family for almost 4 years. So for over 6 months now she has not been allowed to phone him, see him, even under supervision. Is this normal? I seem to read a lot of posts where parents are allowed supervised contact. I have been shot down on this numerous times now. I am working well with social services, I have almost completed the nspcc women’s protectors course. My husband went voluntarily for an interview and accepted responsibility for all images found. I am wondering if because he is not my child’s biological father are we being told no contact? This is so distressing for my daughter who is almost 9 and can’t see or hear her step dad or his voice.